Lowest prices for your stay
RM 380
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
ibis
RM 480
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I traveled with my mother and we had a really good experience. The hotel is completely accesible. Breakfast is really good and the woman who served it to us was very kind. She definitely made our experience better.

Room tip: Rooms and bathrooms are small. They are comfortable but I don' t know if a really tall person would feel the same.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Clichy Centre M... I, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

We thank you for taking the time to comment our Hotel Ibis Clichy centre mairie and we hope to see you soon again with us. Best regards.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are so very very small, I have never stayed in a smaller hotel room. The bathroom is ok just as small as the room. Has a modern look but not much else to offer. I would only recommend if you are traveling solo or with one other person if more you have no room to get dressed in pack or think let alone enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Clichy Centre M... I, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Dear, We thank you for taking the time to comment and we took the note regarding to your remarks about the room size.

Best regards.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I stayed here for two nights. It is a standard two- or three-star hotel with an affordable price and close to public amenities. It is far from central Paris, but well-connected with underground train or bus.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank mnkhrl
Clichy Centre M... I, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

We thank you for taking the time to comment our Hotel Ibis clichy centre mairie and we hope to see you soon again in our Hotel. Best regards.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My parents, friends and I booked 3 rooms for 4 nights for a social holiday.

Two of the three rooms were good, however my room had a faulty a/c unit which lead to it leaking and caused wetness and a bad smell in the room.

After complaining to reception I was moved to another room which was on a different floor and directly under the previous room, which unfortunately had a more severe damp smell, at which point having only one evening left I decided to leave it.

Additionally throughout the whole hotel the WIFI signal was poor which meant you were barely able to use it. After complaining to reception they agreed that the internet is poor although said there was nothing they could do to resolve this.

The staff were friendly although unable to help with the above problems which did unfortunately impact our experience.

On the last day there was a alternative receptionist on shift. My friends in a different room were outside smoking while this staff member used a spare key to search their room whilst they were locked out. Unaware, I went to there room to call on them and after knocking for 15 mins (and worrying that we were going to miss our airport transfer), the receptionist opened the door to announce that he was cleaning at 6.15am!

Unfortunately there was no opportunity for us to challenge further as we had to catch our transfer but understandably after this experience I would recommend everyone to stay away from this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 612PaulA
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Stayed on the New Year with my family.Good location,reasonable price, clean but small rooms. 5 minutes walk to the metro station. Small restaurants and markets around is a plus.Staff is always kind and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 885umuto
KYRIAD92110, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

hello, we thank you for taking the time to comment our Hotel and we hope to see you soon again with us. Wishing you an Happy new Year.

Best regards.