Lowest prices for your stay
RM 381
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
ibis
RM 481
RM 436
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2023

The hotel confirmed via email that they had an item of mine that I left. They told me it would be 60 Euros to send it back. My trip insurance wants me to file a loss report with the hotel in order to file a claim. I have emailed the hotel and the parent company, Accor, several times to file this report but they are totally ignoring me and the Accor office's emails.

Room tip: These rooms are small and breakfast is not refilled. We had a 2 night stay, but hey reassigned our rooms to another group on our second day
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2022

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 5 January 2022

Good situation, we also had a good room. After one good experience and quiet nights in October, we were less lucky this time: In 3 out of 5 nights we had to intervene because of noise in the neighbour rooms. One night, a couple came home around 2:30 h in the night and the woman started loud phoning - no way to sleep.
Another chapter: the employees. While 80 % were friendly and doing good work, 2 of them lost control of their behaviour when I made an admittedly provocative remark. One was yelling behind us in the breakfast room, the other came down to insult my wife while she knew I was gone. Clearly no professional behaviour. The reason had ben that at two occasions they were on the "wrong" floor chatting while they were expected to work at their position.

Room tip: ask for the bigger ones
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

A very unpleasant incident happened with me in this hotel, I might have mistakenly dropped around 800Euros in a folded envelope while I showed my passport at the reception on November 01, 2019. Though advance payment was made, We left the hotel in few hours as the hotel room and bathroom were too tiny and suffocating. After a while when I left the hotel I realized the lost and called them several times and requested to see CCTV footage and let me know if they could trace this incident, Unfortunately they never cooperated with me, rather only said please call us later, we will try to see. Each and Everytime they responded the same and never left a good response for me. I'm really shocked with the act of reception staff as I was hoping someone will contact me from hotel and could have assured me if it really didn't happen there!

Please take care of your valuables and important belongings!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BackPacker753438, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Hi Dear Abir,
we thank you to leave your impression about our hotel, but we really stilled surprise about your chekin. In first, we want to inform you that we are making our all possible, to give a good feeling when we receiving guest, and all the staff is professionnal. We remember your chekin, and we sure that you did not left anything at the reception, that's what we told you. We even advised you to file a complaint in case of theft so that the cameras can be checked but you did not. We are really sorry that you lost it, but for sure, it was not in our hotel. We coopered as we can. We sorry if you felt the room so small.

Best regards

The direction

Reviewed 18 October 2019

Very small rooms. But, what is really terrible is the bathroom size. You cannot sit on the commode without placing one leg in the shower-stall and cannot have a shower and soap yourself at the same time. To dry yourself off, you need to come out of the shower stall and then towel yourself!

The lift can only take 1 person + bag or two people + no-bags!

Decent staff, though

Room tip: DONT choose a room here
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BackPacker753438, Responsable réception at Ibis Clichy Centre Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Hi Dear Guest,