Lowest prices for your stay
RM 511
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Priceline
Agoda.com
RM 446
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

My partner and I spent 2 nights there, as we booked through smart box gift.
My expectation wasn't so high, due to rumors about that neighborhood.
Despite tgat, when we got there, we were very pleased by everything.
Honestly the room wasn't that big, but it was cosy and clean.
The bed was super comfortable.
The breakfast was generous and tasty . All the products looked fresh.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank laChiarissima
Reviewed 16 April 2019

Spend a long weekend here. was a perfect location to use as a base to visit Paris. Very close to the Metro station.
Staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and well equipped.
The breakfast was basic but ok.

Room tip: Any room here is ok. You are here to visit Paris and not spend time in a room so a smaller room should not scare you away.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2019

I usually book hotels closer to the city center but Atypik offers better flexibility to move and has every commodities you need to enjoy your stay. I strongly suggest this hotel for travelers. Furthermore, this hotel is a blend of comfort and elegance.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

After 4 weeks 8 different Airbnb stays in Paris, I booked my last 2 nights (through Airbnb) at Atypik Hotel. The Clichy-la-Garenne neighborhood, just a couple blocks outside Bd Périferique and Arr. 17th, bordered 2 upscale neighborhoods where I had previously stayed—Les Batignolles to the south and Levallois-Perrier to the west. The latter, BTY, is my favorite Paris neighborhood to date... upscale with fine shopping, cafes on every corner, characterized by gregarious locals living the Parisian life you’ve always imagined WITHOUT the hordes of tourists. Clichy seems a more mixed working class neighborhood, but don’t be deceived, the locals are respectful and the stay friendly. You can walk to Wagram or the mentioned neighborhoods in a pleasant half hour. Add 30 minutes and you can be staring up at Arc de Triomphe. Metro is just 100 meters around the corner and buses run regularly. Atypik is the first Airbnb that had AC (in the worst heatwave on record). The in-room fancoil was silent and refrigerating. There are 2 supermarkets and a natural food store within 2 blocks. If the neighborhood looks a bit down turned compared to its neighbors, the Hotel seems brand new, completely remodeled top to bottom. Artistically done, too. What they call a « continental breakfast » is much more: scrambled eggs, bacon, whole wheat and white toast, baguettes, pastries, yogurts flavored and plain, muesli, fresh fruits and cheeses, all the coffees and teas, milk, and sugar or stevia for sweetening. Pay the 12€ and enjoy a good starter meal. The beds have new foam mattresses = good nights sleep! You are generously allotted lots of towels. All that for $70 a night. I’ll be back. Travel to CDG? 2 easy métros to Gare du Nord. Follow signage to RER B Aéroport. Cost less than 11€.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Paul N
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Visited in March for business stay.

Pros: Very close to my office and friendly staff.

Cons: Room are small/tiny but functional. After placing my luggage I had no place to roam. Bath rooms are too congested. Room window was facing a school compound and there would be lot of noise if kept open.

The location, beside train station, Marie de Clichy, which was very helpful. Hotel is located at a quiet residential street with moderate choices for food but a couple of supermarkets (Carrefour) nearby.

Breakfast was very basic at 10 euros/day.

Date of stay: March 2018