Lowest prices for your stay
RM 563
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
RM 563
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Me and two friends stayed in the triple, which was extremely small to be a triple (the third bed was on a loft with a narrow/steep ladder, so beware if you are physically unable to handle the climb.) While I'm used to small spaces (this was my 5th time in the Paris area and know space is at a premium here) I got a chance to look at some of the other rooms and they had significantly more floor space, so I'm not sure what they were thinking turning this one into the triple.

All that aside, what really did it for me was the lack of cleanliness, which is my #1 trait I look for in a room. The sheets were not changed daily, and even after the room was serviced there was still hair on the bathroom floor, sink, shower, etc. The toilet wouldn't even flush all the way! When we reported that to the front desk, they laughed and said that's because the toilet paper wasn't very good quality. Ummm....then maybe buy better toilet paper so that we don't have to live in our own filth!? Not sure why that's a laughing matter, either...it's disgusting. Even the hot tub in the basement (they call it a "wellness room"....it's a basement) was mildewy and the water wasn't even that hot! Not so sure about the hygiene there.

All in all, it's okay value in an okay location (if the trains are working, which they weren't when we were there due to the strikes) and the rooms are cute and colorful, but if you're like me and prioritize cleanliness, I'd look elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Divya G
Reviewed 18 November 2019

Room was well appointed. Hotel has a wellness room with hot tub and steam room. You have to make a reservation with the front desk, but it is well worth doing in advance. We walked a lot to get to tours and around Paris, and these amenities were wonderful after a long day of walking. Friendly staff and convenient location to local grocery stores, pastry shops, and restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

My partner and I spent 2 nights there, as we booked through smart box gift.
My expectation wasn't so high, due to rumors about that neighborhood.
Despite tgat, when we got there, we were very pleased by everything.
Honestly the room wasn't that big, but it was cosy and clean.
The bed was super comfortable.
The breakfast was generous and tasty . All the products looked fresh.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank laChiarissima
Reviewed 16 April 2019

Spend a long weekend here. was a perfect location to use as a base to visit Paris. Very close to the Metro station.
Staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and well equipped.
The breakfast was basic but ok.

Room tip: Any room here is ok. You are here to visit Paris and not spend time in a room so a smaller room should not scare you away.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2019

I usually book hotels closer to the city center but Atypik offers better flexibility to move and has every commodities you need to enjoy your stay. I strongly suggest this hotel for travelers. Furthermore, this hotel is a blend of comfort and elegance.

Date of stay: April 2018