5,719 results
All reviews convention center union tower new tower great location the club lounge pike place market cheesecake factory large hotel within walking distance top floor attending a conference space needle across the street valet parking self park starbucks coffee central location
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My experience at this hotel was extremely positive. They had a green program where if no one comes in your room to clean you are rewarded with points or cash off at their restaurants. They also had free water available which was very convenient. Bed was comfy, people was nice. I plan on using Sheraton for future stays when traveling.

Room Tip: Could use handicap bars in the tub.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the positive review and nice comments about your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Loved the hotel, restaurant and room service. My husband needed me to go out and find an office store that could make copies of books at the last minute for his presentation. There was a FedEx copy service right in the building. How convenient is that?

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Awesome room with good view. Very quiet clean and beautiful. I slept exceptionally well. In the middle of city, thus easy to travel around. Nice facilities around as well. Would recommend to my friends and family.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

While working a conference in Seattle, as staff we stayed at the Sheraton. It was a great place to relax after the long conference hours. I appreciated the little extras, usb plugs, reading lights in the headboard and plenty of lights.

Room Tip: All the little extras where just where they needed to be.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel was located very conveniently close to the Washington State Convention Center where I was attending an event. It was also close to the water/tourist stuff which I enjoyed as it was my first time to Seattle. There was no shortage of shopping and dining options in this area, either. The first night I had an issue with my thermostat and they immediately sent someone up to assist me and checked back several times to make sure I was happy. Overall very favorable experience. Oh and the gym was HUGE for a hotel. Big perk for me!