Hotel Sorrento
HIExpress.com
US$374
Hyatt.com
1,140 results
All reviewshunt clubfireside roomfrench pressjunior suitemarble bathroomcar servicevirginia mason hospitalclassic hotelsitting roommodern amenitiescorner suitevalet parkingbeautiful hotelan older hotelcapitol hillstreet noiseloved this hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great stay at the Sorrento! Very clean and a great staff that were always helpful. Highly recommend to anyone on vacation or has visits to the main hospitals. Valet parking is available but spendy at 45 bucks a day.

1  Thank robeyfam
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Such lovely people received us here. We enjoyed a late night upgrade to a bigger room, a fun and considerate breakfast service and swift valet. The beds are super comfy with soft sheets and big pillows and oversized scale. Downtown, yet a quite inside setting. It's a lovely old style hotel run by a great team that made us feel welcomed home.

1  Thank clef86
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This hotel is gorgeous and very well preserved and maintained. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I was only there one night but wish I could have stayed longer as the bed was so comfortable I could have slept in all day! The one drawback to the room was being unable to control the temperature... as others have mentioned it was quite warm. I solved this by opening the windows. The street noise off Madison was quite loud but I sleep with earplugs so no matter to me. The other thing I would mention is the Dunbar Room. The atmosphere was lovely but the food was pretty much acceptable. I order a burger cooked medium but it was VERY underdone. The fries were good though. That said, I've stayed at several places in Seattle and I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Lorrie S
Reviewed 27 March 2018

A historic, elegant hotel with vintage style. The front desk politely informed me that they were going to staff reception until 10pm. It's that sort of place--more personal and personable than a Hyatt, Westin etc and also with less of the modern conveniences that some of those places offer (but of course, you wouldn't stay here if you wanted a Hyatt or a Westin). There was live music in the lounge downstairs. We had a suite, and it was sizable and also vintage (radiators instead of forced air, etc). It was very comfortable, though I was constantly asking my 4-year old to tiptoe because I couldn't imagine what the creaky floors might have sounded like to our downstairs neighbors. French press coffee is offered instead of a coffee maker, which would be fine except I've recently read that many electric kettles are used by rebellious guests to wash their undies in so I was a little afraid to use it. We were met by family members who were visiting from out of country, and they enthusiastically declared that the hotel looked like a castle. Recommended.

Room Tip: I noticed there's a room right next to the elevator. This is a vintage building; avoid that room at all costs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We booked online and were able to secure a pretty good price for a reallly nice room. We enjoyed a craft cocktail and a lovely late-night dinner in the cozy bar, and our room was spotless with plush towels, nice linens and a comfortable bed. We needed to be in walking distance to one of the hospitals for an unpleasant meeting the next day and this lovely hotel helped us feel relaxed and rested for the business we had to conduct.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family