“Good meal”

Pike's Pit Bar B Que
Ranked #335 of 4,396 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

In the middle of the market. Bbq smoked ribs. Nice meat and I enjoyed the sauce that comes on the side, not on top of the meat. This preserves the original meat rate. You can have a coupon at the information desk, located 30 secondes behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We stopped for an afternoon snack, the bbq was very tasty and authentic. It was nice to be able to have a seat while in the market place. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The smell of BBQ drew me to this restaurant. I watched as the pork was chopped up and sauce was added so I picked the shredded pork sandwich . I was disappointed in the soft texture almost mushy. Sitting next to me was a man who had ordered the sliced beef sandwich and that looked really good. Next time!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My 1st experience at Pikes Pit was fabulous. I had the Mini me sandwich with pulled pork, cheese and sweet sauce. Delicious!! The staff was great. I will definitely be back and refer people for great BBQ!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stumbled onto this BBQ place while shopping in the Pikes Place Market. The menu is pretty simple and has plenty of options to choose from. I went to the register to place my order. The lady at the register, Myeah (according to my receipt), had a super attitude and made a smirky comment when I asked if she was open to take orders, as it appeared she was busy doing something else. I ordered the pork bowl, I asked for recommendations on what to put in the bowl, with not much response from Myeah.

I would recommend the pork bowl, but would order it without the spicy BBQ sauce next time, maybe go for something a little more tamed, as it was a little too spicy for me. The bowl has pulled pork, topped with BBQ beans, shredded cheese, BBQ sauce and coleslaw.