“Cool place to hangout”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a coffee shop and community area with fireplace and lots of welcoming places to sit. The coffee and snacks make it a great place to hang out with friends or have a business apt.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

It’s a place with a relaxing atmosphere, we waited like 40 minutes for the food but it was worth it, the food is delicious.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I called at 11:30 and asked if they had room for 9. After a quick look around by the person on the phone I was told that we could be seated in 15 minutes. We arrived and there was room for all of us close together is a small restaurant. We primarily ordered a variety of sandwiches and one had crepes. All orders came out a the same time nice and hot. Everything was great tasting and all went away quite full. Some food was taken home. Really glad I made the phone call.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

First time visitor & wanted to try out this cafe since we were in the area from out of town. Circled the block(s) three times & could never find a parking space. Finally gave up.
May try again

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We stopped at 1:15 on a Wednesday after flight delays at SeaTac and before a visit to the Museum of Flight. This place is SMALL - we counted between 20 and 24 seats inside with about six two-tops, one six-top, and the rest four-tops. I had read other reviews warning about slow food and they were right - although we were the only ones to put a food order in (everyone else appeared to have already eaten or were just drinking coffee), it took 35 minutes for one crepe and one sandwich to come out. There appeared to be one waitress and one person in the small kitchen there. The sandwich was... well, just skip the sandwiches. It was not special and cooked on what looked like a little George Foreman panini. But the crepe was awesome. My only disappointment is that I ordered the market crepe and asked for it without tomatoes since I have an allergy. The crepe had tomato in it though. After waiting 35 mins, I didn't want to ask for another, so I tried to eat around and it just let myself be sick later.

The waitress was very nice and the whole place was very cute. If you are a small party and don't mind a wait, then definitely check this place out. But stick to the crepes, they are the whole reason to go!