Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed 24 February 2021
Globetrotter10079
Seattle, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from US$36.38
from US$29.03
from US$80.29
from US$148.73
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021

took shuttle from airport to hotel and back Our driver was very courteus and friendly also pointed out a couple things to do that we hadn't thought of

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Brandon picked me up at my residence on time in fact early. He was very nice to talk to, and very accommodating. He gave me the information I need to call him when I return at SeaTac, and head to baggage claim.

Date of experience: February 2021
2  Thank Globetrotter10079
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Booked Seattle Shuttle to tak a group of 17 back to the Seattle airport. Gave us 2 vans to accomodate us. Very understanding about waiting for one person who got held up getting off the ship. Excellent service. Would recommend them and use them again with no hesitation.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank timdean3
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My husband and I were travelling from Fort Lauderdale to Seattle and back. Even the process of reserving all of our transportation needs was a breeze. Our flight to Seattle was delayed, but Melinda was texting right away and made sure that after such a long trip that we knew that they would be there to pick us up from the airport and take us to our hotel. Again, they picked us up from our hotel and took us to our ship and was there after our cruise to take us back to our hotel. After not being sure of when we'd be flying out because of Hurricane Dorian, Melinda made sure that we knew that whenever we needed transportation, they'd be there. Sure enough, we were able to get out Sunday morning, and Seattle Shuttle was there bright and early, waiting to take us to the airport. Brandon and all of the other guys were great and each trip was easy and very comfortable. Of all the things we had to worry about, transportation was not one of them and we'd recommend them to anyone visiting Seattle. Thanks again Melinda and Seattle Shuttle! Michele and John

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank michelegG55
Reviewed 23 August 2019

My group of 8 used this service for transportation from Airport to Hotel on our pre-cruise day, then to cruise terminal, day of cruise. We also used the service for transportation back to airport post-cruise. All rides were excellent, each driver was friendly and helpful, offering suggestions on places to visit and tips for getting around the city. Communication was excellent- details on pickup times were given ahead of time, making the trip easy. This was our first visit to Seattle and if we ever return we will definitely use Seattle Shuttle again- I highly recommend this service.

Date of experience: August 2019