“Delicious and unforgettable!”
Review of Tilikum Place Cafe

Tilikum Place Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Tilikum Place Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 4,233 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Cross street: 4th Avenue
Description: Located in Belltown near the Space Needle. Specializing in European influenced Northwest cuisine.
Reviewed 21 April 2016

A friend told me about this cafe, so I decided to book in advance before I flew to Seattle. My hubby and I truly enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliest of the staffs. We ordered a Dutch baby pancake and a sardines sandwiches. The pancake is truly yummy even after we returned to Singapore we were still thinking about it. Will definitely come again

Reviewed 21 April 2016

small restaurant with a well honed menu and wine list. Nice vegetarian options as well. Attentive service. Fried baby artichoke appetizer was a great start to the meal. Portions are well sized.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner here a couple nights ago. We started with baked oysters which were delicious. Then we enjoyed a nice greens salad and an entre of scallops.Everything was very good. We enjoyed our brownie dessert and the rhubarb tart too. The service was very good. We had a window seat which was fun too. Atmosphere was great. The prices were a little high but worth. Parking was on the street. I would like to go back.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Came here with my boyfriend and a friend about a week ago for lunch and had the soup/sandwich combo...it was a ham and brie sandwich with French onion soup and got me the perfect amount of full (borderline STUFFED) for a very reasonable price. It was clean, the service was great, and my Americano was served with a little cookie. Who doesn't love cookies? We loved it.

2  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Wow, amazing atmosphere, definitely would be good date place. Food was better than I expected, sooooo mant flavors. I had the chicken very juicy and tender. Ended up getting cookie plate, holy cow, sooooooo good. You could tast so much of the ingredients that poped in your mouth as you took each bit..... yumo!!

1  Thank Jacqueline T