“Great service!”

Little Water Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Water Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #852 of 4,434 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Little Water Cantina was built to LEED platinum standards which makes it one of the "greenest" restaurants in the country. It serves both traditional and original Mexican dishes using as many local and organic ingredients as possible. Freshly squeezed lime margaritas, ceviches using local seafood and tacos, tacos, tacos! Located in Seattle's cozy Eastlake neighborhood, Little Water has a 2,200 square foot patio that looks out to Lake Union, Gas Works Park and the Olympic Mountains. Our patio bar can be reserved for groups of up to 30 people.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While we did not eat here, I can personally attest to the wonderful staff. Very kind and accommodating. I did not get the hostess’ name but thank you!

Great scenery from dining room. Highly recommend.

Barbara H, General Manager at Little Water Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Uyen O,

Thank you for the great review. I hope you will have a chance to enjoy our amazing tacos the next time you visit!

Cheers!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This restaurant is in our neighborhood. We go once in awhile for a good mango margarita and a great view of lake Union from the deck. The food is decent upscale mexican. My biggest complaint is the bar staff. When I walk my dog past an empty bar I think "they would do so much better if the bartenders would be nice".

Barbara H, General Manager at Little Water Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hello MaryD14

Thanks you for taking the time to write about us. Please know that our neighbors are very important to us.
I would like to hear more about your experience with our bar staff that was negative that I may address the issue and that we will win you back as our customer.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Restroom cleanliness - bellow average
Cuisine - bellow average
Offer - bellow average
Price - fair
Nice view and friendly hosting

Hello Mr

Thank you for your input, very important details that are being addressed. I hope that you will return to enjoy our new menu being released this weekend.

Cheers!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I went here a few months ago, that's the impression it left on me, it is so good! Tasty dish selections and a wonderful open and welcoming atmosphere and great views over Lake Union. Great service and affordable prices! Highly recommend.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 7 October 2017

During our West Coast adventure, we wanted to try out some places the locals go.
So as we heard about this place....we strolled in and took in the cool, relaxing vibe.
They offer a happy hr, but our hotel had gotten us nice...so we were good on that.
We instead requested to sit outside and take in the waterview.

The dishes ordered were swiftly consumed without fail.
Overall, it was decent.
The vibe......is definitely what makes this place SHINE.

1  Thank pky_pook