“Perfect place to have lunch!”
Review of DeLaurenti

DeLaurenti
Ranked #21 of 195 Shopping in Seattle
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent sandwich shop! The ham sandwich was to die for. Walk through PIke Place and let this be a definite stop.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I stopped in to get some cheese for our dinner. The people behind the counter were very helpful and picked some great cheeses for my palate. I did not want any cheese that was overpowering. Each cheese recommended was perfect. Great little shop for just about everything Italian and otherwise.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a sandwich. Had the Parma sandwich. Didn't like that water was served from a pitcher sitting out and it seemed to take a long time to heat up my sandwich. Turns out they burnt one and wanted to make me a fresh one (good idea!) and brought me a free cookie to compensate. Good customer service. Sandwich was excellent - very crispy bread with very fresh ingredients. Fun shop too if I was local!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Stopped for a quick bite to eat around 1:30 on a Wednesday afternoon. There was a short line to order. We all got the Soup of the Day, tomato basil and the Quiche of the Day, Ham and Cheese.

The tomato basil soup was very good. The soup was thick and tasty although a little more spicy than anticipated. We ordered three bowls of the soup, but they ran out after 2 bowls and offered a different kind of soup for the third soup, but we declined. How do you sell the soup and then run out?

The ham and cheese quiche was very good. It was served with a side of greens with a very, very light vinaigrette dressing which was very nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Perhaps I was exceptionally hungry when we stopped at DeLaurenti, but I loved the grinder. It had good texture and flavor. Lots of crunch. My husband liked the pizza as well as the other half of one of the girl's sandwich. She didn't like it so much but he did.