“Beer, espresso-based coffee, conversation”
Review of The Dray

The Dray
Ranked #1,603 of 4,402 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The Dray is a tiny bar along a strip of restaurants that may seem generic from the outside, but is super cozy inside. A great selection of beers or if it's too early, tasty espresso.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Great neighborhood bar. We were renting a place for a couple days on our vacation a few blocks away and figured we would give it a shot. I felt like I had been coming here for years! It was so cozy and small, everyone was very welcoming.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I visited several times whilst on holiday in Seattle. There is an ever-changing list of draft beers and many bottles too. Simple food options but their pizzas are terrific. I wish I had a bar like this at home in England!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Quaint establishment in Ballard that has a wonderful selection of local brews and ciders where your pooch can join the fun! Also tasty, simple snacks.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Come in to have a brew, enjoy the wifi, or just meet with friends over some delicious food. The tiny place packs a huge punch and everyone's friendly. A can't-miss place for a great evening.

1  Thank Ryan S