“Fun, fun, fun for all ages!!”

Seattle Pinball Museum
Ranked #7 of 65 Fun & Games in Seattle
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy a truly unique Seattle experience. Play the largest public pinball collection in the Pacific Northwest. 50 plus games on free play with your paid admission. Located in the heart of Chinatown/International District. Also available vintage soda, bottled craft beer, ciders and snacks. Children 6 years and under are always welcome to observe.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My two grown sons and I decided to spend some time here on my recent trip to visit them. It has been on my list of things to do in Seattle for many trips. My sons had introduced me to pinball on a previous trip to Seattle. We arrived after lunch on a Saturday. Although it was very busy, we did not have any problems finding an open machine to play. One of my sons left about 6:30p, but my other son and I decided to stay until it closed at 10p. I was gratified not to humiliate myself by coming in waaaaay last on all the games I played with one or both of my sons. I won a couple of games, and I came in second several times. From 8-10p there were almost no people in the museum, so my son and I could play any games as many times as we wanted to. I had a blast! There were games from the 1960s to today, and there was even a prototype game that is not yet in production. I would definitely return to this place again. We got our money's worth of entertainment.

1  Thank ReaderPat

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for something different to do we thought we'd pop into the pinball museum. 4 hours later we emerged blinking into daylight! Great fun afternoon. Basically pay the fee and play as many machines as you like. We enjoyed the old machines (oldest was from the 60s) as much as the new. Lots of family challenges on the 4 player ones. Staff were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank ctilks
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My family wanted to go and figured it would be a fun hour or two for them. We ended up spending 4 hours playing all the pinball machines. There are machines from the late 60s up to 2016 and all are free. It is fun playing the older simple machines then moving through time to the more complicated current machines. There were a couple old video games (Ms Pac Man, Galaxa, etc) but this is definitely a pinball place. We all had a great time and my teen boys considered it the best part of Seattle (sigh).

1  Thank Jenswar
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife is a huge pinball fan, and we've been chatting about going here for years. So glad we finally did! Dozens of (often) vintage pinball machines, plus a few early 80's arcade games as well. Two levels. Staff terrific, very approachable and obviously proud of what they've built there... We'll be back!

1  Thank pudman43
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This is a place for gamers. Our college age boys were enthralled and challenged. Mostly Pinball machines, with 4 original 8 bit games (PAC-man, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga & Missile Command) upstairs. Admission gives you unlimited play. Density of people varied throughout the day. We were lucky that all 4 of us never were without a game to play. Machines with brief description of what innovations were unique to that game. More fun house than a true Museum; nothing devoted to how a Pinball machine works or the true origins if the machines. Very limited snack and drinks with only 2 small tables upstairs for break. Stayed 3 hours and would have stayed longer if hunger did not set in. Not a place to go if you are NOT a gamer.

1  Thank glu