“Great oyster selection”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 4,477 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It has been nineteen years since I last visited Seattle and I wanted my daughters to try various seafood during our stay. We chose Elliott’s for their large selection of oysters. Our hostess was incredible. She was very attentive to the girls questions and concerns and made their experience happy and memorable.
While my girls ultimately did not think that oysters were their cup of tea, they loved the potato bread, fried calamari, and red king crab legs. My wife and I very much enjoyed the oysters and my halibut was just right. I’m very very finicky about how halibut is prepared and I was pleased at the care that Elliott’s took to keep it moist and delicious.
Next time we return to Seattle, we’ll be visiting Elliott’s again. Happy hour is a great time to get oysters at a discounted price.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,733)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I thought the food was good (oysters) to very good (clam chowder). The service was excellent. It is in a “touristy area” down by the water which might preclude your visit, howver, to more local neighborhood eateries. Yet if you’re a visitor to Seattle (as my wife and I were) the location is convenient (within walking distance) to any ferry trips you might choose to take (a must do when in Seattle) or as you wander in the nearby and colorful public market.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We go here every time we are in Seattle I love the oysters for an appetizer and Salmon for dinner. It’s nice sitting outside near the water The service is always excellent

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My son and I stopped here after our harbor cruise. He had never eaten oysters before. The waitress was very helpful and he was able to try several kinds of oysters. I had the crab cakes and they were awesome!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We came to Elliot’s on a spontaneous trip into downtown to have a Saturday lunch on the waterfront. A great choice! Food was priced about what I expected, very reasonable given the quality and the location. Seafood tasted fresh and seasoning was perfect. Not a fan of their coleslaw, because it has a horseradish-heavy taste, but otherwise it was delicious. We’ll definitely be back!

Been to Elliott's Oyster House? Share your experiences!