“Best steak in Seattle, lived up to its billing”
Review of Metropolitan Grill

Metropolitan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Metropolitan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Marion
Transit: Second Ave & Marion: MT 131-O, MT 132-O, MT 134-O, MT 143-I, MT 152-O, MT 157-I, MT 158-I, MT 158-O, MT 159-I, MT 159-O MT 161-I, MT 162-I, MT 162-O, MT 170-O, MT 174-O, MT 175-I, MT 175-O, MT 177-O, MT 179-I, MT 179-O MT 19-I, MT 190-O, MT 191-O, MT 192-I, MT 192-O, MT 194-O, MT 196-O, MT 21-I,
Whistler, Canada
“Best steak in Seattle, lived up to its billing”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The service was above professional, the decor outstanding and the grub will go down in folklore as legendary. Of note the 50oz "Met, longbone ribeye"; makes me salivate thinking about how tasty it was. When hungry for a true steak, make time to for a dining experience at the Metropolitan Grill in Seattle.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank David S

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Food is wonderful, informal”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I personally find the Metropolitan a little too informal, but the food is quite good. The last time I was there, though, I thought it was too expensive for a place where you sit on wooden benches and there are no tablecloths. I'd like to see them charge less if they're going to let screaming-meemy children sit in the booth next to yours, while you eat your excellent steak. Great wine cellar, too. So, the food and the service are excellent, but the ambience is what could be improved.

Seattle, Washington
“Chateau Briand for two.”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Steak done well and chocolate cake to die for, only issue is oysters preparation.

Enumclaw, Washington
“High price for chicken”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Your paying the price upscale service. Chicken dish was good, but it wasn't exceptional

North Bend, Washington
“The Best of the Best”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I have been to Steak Restaraunts around the country and I have to say that the "Met" is the best of the best. The service is incredible and the food is perfect.

• Visited February 2012