“A menu for everyone ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at Razzi’s Pizzeria before catching a show at the Taproot theatre, which is literally a few steps around the corner. Good basic Italian menu, pastas, entrees, beer and wine, salads. But Razzi has something for everyone, whether you are carnivore, herbivore, omnivore, or non-gluten-ivore. You will find Vegan, gluten- free, organic, and traditional offerings. I have never seen a restaurant that so conscientiously caters to all their patrons. Well done Razzi.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We dropped in to order a pizza for take-out. We felt as though the staff didn't really want us there. There were not especially friendly and then went back to their devices as soon as we sat down to wait. The wait time was decent, and the order was correct. However, the pizza wasn't very good. The crust was dough-y and soggy, and the sauce was pretty flavourless.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I wondered inside after hearing a friend rave about the vegan pizza. I didnt have any expectations as it was on a whim i decided to come inside, but had a fantastic experience. First, I had no idea I was talking with the owner the entire time, he was regarding his regulars all by first name and once finding out my name, didnt forget it once. I thought that was pretty special. The gluten free bread offered while waiting for my takeout was very tasty as well. I wonder if i can just buy a loaf of that? Pizza of course was bomb. You can order from a vegan, gluten free, or vegan/gluten free menu! I chose the latter, because if im going to spend more on pizza, why not. It really was worth it. I cant afford this pizza all the time, but man am i glad i have a guilt free option when i have that pizza craving!

Thanks Amir!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Being gluten free, I was happy to see an extensive menu. There was a group of 11 of us, all family, going to see my niece in a play nearby. She was a lead, so a pretty big deal. 5:15 reservations, 7:00 play. Our table was ready. Drink orders taken, but slow in arriving. Also slow taking food order, but we thought we were so early and thought we were fine. Some, but not all salads came. Then one pizza came. And then...nothing. Not even my niece’s soup. I finally spoke up. Some, but not all our food arrived. At 6:30! Two people never got their food AT ALL! I woofed down half my meal (puttanesca, which seemed good, hard to tell) and rushed to the play. This did not make for a relaxing start to what should have been a great evening. Halfway through the play, my stomach started to rumble. Whether it was eating so fast or the food itself, I have no idea. After several discussions (and excuses) with the manager, we were finally given a discount. Unlikely that we will return!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is the place to go when you have people with special diets in your group. They have a "regular" menu as well as a gluten-free menu, a vegan menu and a gluten-free vegan menu. The best thing is you will find those special diet menus to be just as extensive as the regular menu.

They make their own GF pizza crust, pita bread, panini bread and more and it is excellent. They will even sell you the crust/dough to take home and make your own if you want.

Bring a person following a gluten-free diet here and they will be blown away that they can actually have a gyro with GF pita bread, or a turkey panini, apple pie, calzone, pasta, GF croutons on their salad and of course, pizza. I've served their GF crust to non GF folks and they have liked it better than regular crust. Seriously you have to check it out.

I live in the neighborhood and go here and get delivery frequently.