“Oh LORDY!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Seattle’s 24 hour, late night dining, open 24 7 365 (accept for thanksgiving and christmas) breakfast, lunch and dinner spot in Seattle since 1954. The classic diner. Huge 12 egg omelettes, or 6 eggs if your heart desires. All you can eat hash browns. Fresh coffee. Breakfast is our specialty – scrambles, omelettes, burritos, classic breakfast dishes, but we also have sandwiches, burgers, french dips, patty melts, grilled cheese, BLT’s, Chili Dogs, grilled turkey and cheese, fish and chips, chicken strips and fries, and of course...omelettes. And desserts. Simple, all american, classic diner food. A Seattle institution. Bottom of Phinney Ridge in the Greenlake neighborhood of Seattle on Aurora Ave.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We ate here for dinner. I knew ahead of time that it was a hole-in-the-wall type place (dive). We enjoyed ourselves the minute we walked in the door. All the walls were covered with customer drawings. We were greeted immediately and seated. I also knew about the 6 or 12 egg omelets, but was hankering for a burger. I had the "Mondo" burger and it was 1/2 pound monster....thick-sliced bacon and cheddar. I decided to taste it before I put my ketchup on it. OHHH, it was so tasty! Now anyone who knows me, knows I am a ketchup addict. Ate the whole burger without it, it was that good. Came with fries. BF had the reuben, which he thoroughly enjoyed. I did go crazy and order the brownie-peanut butter malt and it came before the food. It was so yummy! The brownies in it were still in chunks. I had to take half of it home, I was over-stuffed when all was said and done. Like I said, it's definitely had the look of a dive but it was fun. I would like to be a fly on the wall to see what this place is like after the bar's close. What a great place!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

For years I heard the story abiut the 12 Egg omelet so I finally had to try it for myself! Massive is the first word that comes to mind

Food was decent, service was good, and location appeared to be safe. Stop on by if you want to experience what a 12 Egg omelet looks like!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

What can be said. Solid food, huge portions, good price.
6 or 12 egg omelettes, crispy hash browns. Beth's did not disappoint. Typical roadside diner with Seattle flair. A longtime staple of the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered a 12 egg meat omelette to go. Omelette was very good. Hash browns were good as well, nice and crispy. Here is my warning to those who do takeout: these containers are comparable so juices from the food will absorb into the containers making them soggy and liable to fall apart, leak into the plastic bag or both. Honestly there needs to be more plastic layers under the omelettes to help lessen this from happening.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere: greasy spoon, grungy, crayon drawings covering walls. All booths.

Service: thorough, some friendly.

Food: soggy hash browns, everything else was just fine, nothing special. Not sure what the draw is to this place.