“Best sushi in Seatttle”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Best sushi in SEATTLE! Highly recommend sitting at the bar and getting the Omakase, and if you cant get a bar seat, would recommend getting the Chef's selection sushi and the geoduck. The fish is the freshest you will ever eat and the geoduck is buttery and delicious with asparagus cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We sat at the sushi bar and had omakase, meaning we ate whatever the sushi chef felt like serving us. We told him our preferences and he gave us the most amazing sushi I've ever eaten and explained each piece to us. I cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Most likely one of the best sushi locations in the United States. Absolutely can't go wrong with the omakase!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I spent one night in Seattle for work, and was told by several trusted friends that this place had to be my choice for dinner. I got there an hour early to be the first in line, to ensure a seat at the bar.

What followed was a 90 minute dinning experience, with a small group of strangers who all felt like family by the time the meal was over. I went with the omakase option and chef Aaron took me on a culinary adventure that challenged my pallet, but never disappointed.

I would consider this place a bucket list item for anyone spending even a single night in Seattle. Fair warning though, I spent about $160 on dinner for one, and only drank water.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This place.... is worth your money. I would even pay whatever the chef demands to eat their sushi. Simply amazing, and if you go here, you must try the OMAKASE.

1  Thank SeongEun K

Been to Shiro's? Share your experiences!