“Come for the food not the atmosphere”
Review of Rialto Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Fremont
Neighbourhood: Fremont
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I wanted to thank my Seattle hosts with a dinner out so I asked them to select a nice restaurant they liked. The tiny place was clean but not very impressive until I got the first whiff inside. The wonderful smells of baking bread, pungent cheeses, fresh vegetables, and other goodness made us salivate. We looked over the half wall at the entrance to see all the excellent things everyone was eating. We made individual selections but asked the waiter to provide small plates on the side so we could make our own sampler plates. He forgot at first but hustled them up quickly. Everything was so delicious that we ate every bite. You MUST try the eggplant parmigiana which is outstanding. I didn't really pay attention to the prices until the bill came so I was shocked by how inexpensive it was for a meal so thoroughly enjoyed!

Reviewed 28 December 2010

My friends and I almost always go here when we go out. We used to go when it was located near Green Lake and the food is just as delicious as it was there - although now there's a whole lot more room so you don't usually have to wait. Our favorite things: Rudy's red sauce; the salad & the bread that comes with the meal, not a la carte; fettucini alfredo; any pasta with seafood. The warm chocolate pudding cake is beyond good - it is one of the best desserts I've ever had at any restaurant anywhere (it takes 25 minutes to make, so you need to order early unless you want to wait, which you will, because the ambience is comfortable and welcoming). Pizzelli is also great. Menu is small, but almost everything I've had has been fantastic; specials are usually excellent, if a little more expensive than something like Rudy's red. They never make you feel hurried so it's a wonderful place to have a long, relaxing dinner with friends. It's one of those restaurants that you want to go to every week.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 February 2008

Hole in the wall with some of the best pasta in the city!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook