“Wow! ”
Review of Le Petit Cochon

Le Petit Cochon
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Cochon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #413 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Mediterranean, Gastropub
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! That's the word I'm left with after eating here. And that's not to be taken lightly. I'm a food snob.

One of the best places I have dined in US. No less seattle.

Why? Because food actually has real taste and everything is thought through.

The tomato salad. Perfect
The olives. Perfect
The meat plate. Extraordinary

The halibut. Probably best I have ever had in US.
The pig hamburger. (I don't eat meat) but it was gone in the blink of an eye.

The wine list. Adventurous, exciting and reasonable.

Bottom line we loved it. I hope this place succeeds. It isn't easy to find, but when you find it you want to come back, again, and again, and again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed ourselves there. Laid back atmosphere but upscale food and service. Please try the Pork / Pork Belly/ Foie Gras Burger..excellence

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were able to make a quick reservation for an early Friday dinner and we're glad we did - this place killed it! We shared a couple of appetizers and entrees. Seared scallops with fresh shaved truffles was the highlight of the night. Limited beer list, but local favorite Holy Mountain was available. Service was top notch and we received great recommendations who really knew the menu and chefs preferences.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

So it felt, and I'm not saying I'm right, .... it felt --- understaffed - - - BUT Our Server KILLED IT - FUN - Fassstttt and doing what she could to make the Experience a GREAT ONE - IT WAS

Drinks did not get out quick, BUT/ AND they were great!

Pig tail - BOOM DO IT
Pork chop - DO IT
Foie - small - tasty - up to you

Reviewed 12 April 2017

For my wife and I this restaurant would have been great...I wouldn't recommend bringing kids. Unfortunately we didn't have a choice. Really cozy set up - there isn't a ton of room - and the food was definitely high quality and interesting. If we lived in Seattle my wife and I would highly recommend for couples looking for a quiet, unique and really great food.

1  Thank Sweetdogs