“Not that happy, but good”
Review of Contour

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Contour
Ranked #92 of 221 Nightlife in Seattle
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Food was good, although happy hour deals were not that great. Had a 4 beers and a couple of appetizers, spent $50. Seems a little steep for happy hour.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Happy hour food (goes until 9pm!) is amazing and ridiculously low priced. Scale from 1-10 (10 is high), we had pumpkin ravioli in cream sauce (7), creamy honey tomato-basil soup (10), seared sea scallops about 2 inches in diameter on cucumbers with light dressing (9), lamb kabab with organic quinoa (8.5). I might add that my husband is French... hopefully that says something about the food. Plus a $3 pilsner and $2 Lavazza espresso. All for $20 before tip. Only problem: waitress and manager had a really hard time accepting that I do not drink alcohol (which granted would be weird for happy hour) and basically forced me to buy some sort of drink (espresso); I understand their surprise, but it ended up being kind of a scene with the poor (new) waitress coming back to our table 4 times and then later the manager coming once and asking (like it was impossible) if I really don't drink and if there was something other than a mocha (they had no chocolate sauce left... glad in the end I didn't get it 'cause I'm thinking Hershey's! ick) that I could order.

Stayed until 11pm (Friday night) to see if night-club thing would warm up. Didn't seem to (kind of early) and as we walked back at 2am from another club (Trinity, very good), Contour still looked pretty darn dead, despite continuing House music.

Definitely go for happy hour though. Just make sure you actually drink alcohol :)