“Great Food, but not a fan of the Gluten Free Beer”
Review of Revolver Bar

Revolver Bar
Ranked #1,888 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Bar
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

When my wife and I walked in to this relatively new restaurant in Bothell, we enjoyed the interior and the friendliness of the staff. Watch out for the sneaky door slide near the hostess table that spans the entrance, or it could trip you.

The Food was great. As many people like to give bad reviews of restaurants, I like to give my reviews to the ones I really enjoy, and that I think others would to.

My wife and I had the lamb lollipops, which were lamb chops that had been Frenched. I think I was actually interested to see them come out looking like meat lollipops, but glad they came out the way they did. They were on a bed of cauliflower pilaf. I did not think this would be very good, though came out well seasoned and overall tasted great.

We also had the prosciutto wrapped asparagus. This was one of my favorites, as the prosciutto added that little extra to give the asparagus a great tasting experience.

The bacon wrapped chorizo prawns were one of my favorites. The chorizo was not overly greasy, which chorizo usually is by nature, and the prawns were cooked nicely.

I'm sorry to say that the gluten free beer was not my favorite. In short, the brewing ingredients are different than the way a normal batch of beer is brewed. The gluten free beer has on off-putting after taste I was not a fan of. I have consumed a lot of craft beer, and love a good stout or porter.

Overall, I know I will be back and look forward to what they come up with next.

This restaurant does a great job in preparing paleo, healthy style eating, which I would recommend you try.

Take care!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I love this place. The bartenders are always nice and friendly. The Grilled Cheese selection is friendly and the service is super quick.