All reviews rose garden living room the woodland park zoo green lake powder room stocked pantry nespresso machine half bath complimentary snacks and drinks b bs home away from home one bedroom apartment bed and breakfast french press quiet neighborhood hot tub across the street
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stayed here one night on a business trip. Normally I can't wait to go home but I loved staying at Chelsea Station so much that I would have stayed a week. The attention to every detail is quite amazing, the cost is very fair, the bed is extremely comfortable and the parking is really easy. The breakfast was so delicious, and they know the importance of a good cup of coffee. I enjoy running in nice neighborhoods when I travel and this is one of my favorites. Don't miss running around Green Lake, especially now when the fall colors are lovely.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had a lovely time in the Chelsea Station B&B. From now on, it will be our go-to place to stay in Seattle. It is in a great location in a quiet residential neighborhood across the street from a zoo and park.

Great care went into designing the B&B and creating a home-away-from-home experience there. There were all kinds of special touches that show careful thought, down to a first-aid kit in the bathroom, games in the living room, and three different ways to make coffee in the kitchen (we chose the french press — the beans they provided made delicious coffee).

Our suite was spacious, homey and very clean. We were in suite 4, which has a quiet location on the second floor away from the cross street.

Our hostess, Kristina was friendly, welcoming, took great care of us and made delicious breakfasts. Kerri was also very helpful and a lot of fun to talk to. The format is a little different from other B&B’s. You let yourself in and you only occasionally see the staff. Also, breakfast comes to your room instead of being in a common dining room. This format worked well for us. Having breakfast in the dining room in the suite was a real treat. The room was cozy and warm and made breakfast really special.

There was always somebody there to help us when we needed help. Otherwise, we felt quite at home, taking advantage of the pantry and wine and drinks they so generously provided.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This place is not just nice, it’s EXCEPTIONAL! Full clean modern apartments with every amenity imaginable. Friendly and welcoming staff and it’s in a great location. Easily walkable to many restaurants and on a quick bus line to downtown. This place is a gem!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed in Suite #1 which was spacious with a large living room, dining room, kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms and a bedroom. The space was well decorated, clean, and inviting. We had everything we needed in the fully stocked kitchen, including a espresso machine!

The breakfast was delicious and delivered to our room every morning, we decided the time it was delivered and even the size of our portions! Our suite was cleaned and tended to in the afternoons complete with a plate of cookies left behind. With free access to a cabinet and refrigerator full of snacks and drinks, we were never in any danger of going hungry during our trip!

Our innkeeper was very gracious and attentive. This was a lovely stay and property and a bargain to boot!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My suite could not have been more comfortable and the amenities more perfect. The innkeeper was welcoming and personable and offered dining recommendations. The downstairs pantry was a treat at the end of a work day and when my morning departures were before breakfast hours began, I was offered eggs, toast and berries to take to my room the night before for my use in preparing an early morning breakfast. A wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business