“All around awesome . . .”

The Crepe Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #73 of 148 Dessert in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2014

Today was my first time at this establishment and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was there with my sister-in-law who had been there a few times before. The owners remembered her by name and were very welcoming and friendly. The service was fantastic and the food delicious. These were the best crepes I've had outside of France. I had both a savory crepe and a sweet crepe (though I brought home half of the savory one because the portions are so large and filling that I couldn't eat it all and still have room for the sweet one.) Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

We were very pleased by the food and the service. Truly top notch! The reason for the 3 star review is that they refused to honor a coupon that stated buy one lunch entree get one free, stating that we could not use it for Saturday lunch. This was not stated on the coupon. We will not be returning to this establishment,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I come here often and have never been disappointed. The ingredients and preparation of the crepes are high quality. The coffee is excellent too. Wonderful atmosphere and staff. This will always be one of our favorites.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you are in the Ravenna area of Seattle this is an off the beaten path place to stop for a simple meal of crepes and wine. The menu is rather small, but the food was quite good. The restaurant is cozy, quiet, and very relaxing. We stopped for dinner, but it is opened on Saturday and Sunday for brunch. The dessert lemon crepe with blueberries is out of this world. I would recommend this restaurant and would not hesitate going back.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I've been here 5-6 times and have never been disappointed. First, the ambiance - it's a lovely, small French neighborhood bistro with friendly wait staff and nice art (even in the restroom). Second, the crepes are consistently rich and delicious, both savory and sweet. Ownership has just changed but so far so good in maintaining the high quality. Wine by the glass is a bit pricey but French press coffee with dessert crepes is a must!

1  Thank nomadnw