“Amazing Crepes, Great Service”

The Crepe Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #72 of 148 Dessert in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2015

My husband brought me here on a Friday night. We made reservations thinking the place would be packed but we were the only ones there the entire night, a fact I find difficult to believe considering how good the food is and how nice the atmosphere is. My husband had the ham and mushroom crepe and I had the chicken and feta cheese crepe; both which were amazing. For dessert, we shared the banana crepe in some sort of caramelized sauce which was out of this world. The waitress was very kind and perky and was able to recommend a very good wine. If you like crepes, this is definitely a place to visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Today was my first time at this establishment and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was there with my sister-in-law who had been there a few times before. The owners remembered her by name and were very welcoming and friendly. The service was fantastic and the food delicious. These were the best crepes I've had outside of France. I had both a savory crepe and a sweet crepe (though I brought home half of the savory one because the portions are so large and filling that I couldn't eat it all and still have room for the sweet one.) Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

We were very pleased by the food and the service. Truly top notch! The reason for the 3 star review is that they refused to honor a coupon that stated buy one lunch entree get one free, stating that we could not use it for Saturday lunch. This was not stated on the coupon. We will not be returning to this establishment,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I come here often and have never been disappointed. The ingredients and preparation of the crepes are high quality. The coffee is excellent too. Wonderful atmosphere and staff. This will always be one of our favorites.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you are in the Ravenna area of Seattle this is an off the beaten path place to stop for a simple meal of crepes and wine. The menu is rather small, but the food was quite good. The restaurant is cozy, quiet, and very relaxing. We stopped for dinner, but it is opened on Saturday and Sunday for brunch. The dessert lemon crepe with blueberries is out of this world. I would recommend this restaurant and would not hesitate going back.