“Hidden Neighborhood Gem”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Fresh ingredients expertly prepared, great wine selection, wonderful service, friendly atmosphere. The Crepe Café and Wine bar offers both savory/entrée and dessert crepes that are absolutely amazing. I would recommend their Jaja Crepe (goat cheese, house-made pesto, roasted chicken, sun-dried, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, pine nuts), Ritz Carlton Crepe (white wine creamy mushroom sauce over a crepe filled with roasted chicken and Gruyere cheese), and Caramelized Banana crepe for dessert.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

My husband and I met my friend here for a birthday dinner. Crepe Cafe is a great place to go for a special occasion - or anytime someone is craving 'delish.' It was dark outside, lighted and cozy inside. Crepe Cafe is a very tiny restaurant so making reservations is a very good idea. Loved my crepe with Black Forest ham, swiss cheese, and asparagus. Honey's was pesto and chicken and very tasty (I snatched a bite). Friendly service and food prep is right in the same room. Would go again.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

My wife and I visit The Crepe Cafe about twice a month. They have a variety of crepes: savory, sweet and crepes with eggs in them. The coffee is excellent as well. We did not even drink coffee until we came here. The service is always friendly. A bit small and can get crowded at times. A pleasant French atmosphere run by a nice couple. Try it!

Reviewed 31 January 2015

My husband brought me here on a Friday night. We made reservations thinking the place would be packed but we were the only ones there the entire night, a fact I find difficult to believe considering how good the food is and how nice the atmosphere is. My husband had the ham and mushroom crepe and I had the chicken and feta cheese crepe; both which were amazing. For dessert, we shared the banana crepe in some sort of caramelized sauce which was out of this world. The waitress was very kind and perky and was able to recommend a very good wine. If you like crepes, this is definitely a place to visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Today was my first time at this establishment and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was there with my sister-in-law who had been there a few times before. The owners remembered her by name and were very welcoming and friendly. The service was fantastic and the food delicious. These were the best crepes I've had outside of France. I had both a savory crepe and a sweet crepe (though I brought home half of the savory one because the portions are so large and filling that I couldn't eat it all and still have room for the sweet one.) Overall, a great experience.