“Nice little neighborhood place”

The Crepe Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #71 of 147 Dessert in Seattle
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted someplace in the neighborhood that was open on a Tuesday. This place is small (~10 small tables), but easy to find.

We had the appetizer with a thin chip and goat cheese dip (which, BTW was far better than my description of it.)

Our four entries were the mushroom medley with buckwheat crepes, the JaJa, the chorizo with cheese and avocado and the Ritz Carlton. All were good.

We split a special peach & cream dessert crepe.

Our server was knowledgeable and friendly, though she could have used some help.

About $30 apiece with only water to drink, so not cheap, but not out of line.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner before a play at the UW and had a very pleasant experience. The space is inviting and intimate, with a definite French flair. Our server couldn't have been nicer too. We each had a savory crepe, which were generously sized and flavorful. Their wine selection is extensive. This is a great place for a special night out in this neighborhood.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This tiny little unassuming cafe is easy to miss as you speed down 65th in Seattle. But you are really missing out if you don't take the time to stop!

It is small, and the tables are close quarters. Sometimes there is a wait- it's worth it!

Of course, the crepes are what you have come for. The hardest decision is between savory and sweet. I usually get both! I have figured out that I can eat half of a savory crepe (the other half makes great leftovers), and then indulge in a sweet crepe! My favorite savory is the the Fitzgerald with bechamel sauce :-). As for sweet, go with whatever is on their board as the special.

We have not gone for dinner yet, but plan to one of these days. In the meantime, this is the place we take all of our out of town guests. Not only is the good excellent, but it's a great representation of Seattle.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Fresh ingredients expertly prepared, great wine selection, wonderful service, friendly atmosphere. The Crepe Café and Wine bar offers both savory/entrée and dessert crepes that are absolutely amazing. I would recommend their Jaja Crepe (goat cheese, house-made pesto, roasted chicken, sun-dried, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, pine nuts), Ritz Carlton Crepe (white wine creamy mushroom sauce over a crepe filled with roasted chicken and Gruyere cheese), and Caramelized Banana crepe for dessert.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

My husband and I met my friend here for a birthday dinner. Crepe Cafe is a great place to go for a special occasion - or anytime someone is craving 'delish.' It was dark outside, lighted and cozy inside. Crepe Cafe is a very tiny restaurant so making reservations is a very good idea. Loved my crepe with Black Forest ham, swiss cheese, and asparagus. Honey's was pesto and chicken and very tasty (I snatched a bite). Friendly service and food prep is right in the same room. Would go again.