“Wow”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Asian Fusion Food in a Bowl
Description: Asian Fusion Food in a Bowl
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Great food . Bring your family to maximize enjoyment of diversity also left my purse on accident and it was still there when we got back five stars

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I ordered lunch from the Midtown Top Bop yesterday afternoon. On my order was the Poke bowl, the Dumpling bowl, Kimchi, and Miso Soup. The poke bowl was nothing special, I got the spicy level. It had a nice kick, and good flavor. The dumplings arrived with sauce. I ordered extra sauce, but failed to see it. They also arrived cold, which I was not happy with. I have yet to try the Kimchi and Soup, though both did look good. I will try this place again to try a hot top bop.