“Love the Buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Terrific lunch buffet, I love having a little bit of everything. I have been to Bombay Deluxe many times but today was truly exceptional. The tandoori and curry chicken is delicious. The dal makhani was very tasty. My favorite dish is the palak paneer. I can't say enough about how much I love this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is one rare restaurant in US that understand the difference in gravy of a mattar panner V/S Paneer Makahani V/s Panner TIkka Masala !

WE ordered a few paneer sabzis and malai kofta with rice

Malai Kofta curry too was very tasty and made authentically in the milk/nut gravy

The service was good, it was fast

THe only downside is the cost, it was way too pricey !

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Awesome Indian food and very delicious veg food. They also serve Jain food and have a variety of dishes.This was the place which saved us as it served awesome food and service is awesome too.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had lunch at Bombay Deluxe and was impressed by the quality and quantity of food. The place does not look great but it is quite neat and clean and the food makes up for the place. We had ordered the appetizer platter, mushroom soup, vegetable koftas and dal makhani.
The spice level was just right and the gravies were perfect. The appetizer platter was more than enough for the three of us and we the portions for all the food was generous.
I will gladly recommend this place - true gem in Anchorage for Indian food.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We ordered delivery from Bombay Deluxe while staying at a hotel in Anchorage the week of 7 August 2017. The food is relatively expensive, but the service and quality of the food both were high. The food was delivered in about 50 minutes, and we had ordered dishes that were cooked to order. The Bread Basket was super, and included three different Indian breads. My wife had the Aloo Gobi and enjoyed it. My Dal Makhani was excellent. The rice over which we ladled our dishes also was very good. For dessert we ordered Gulab Jaman and Fruit Custard Pudding. All in all, we had a very good meal. My only complaint - an odd one, I know - is that there was so much food we had enough for about three days left in the fridge. Anchorage has many restaurants, but I think Bombay Deluxe is one of the best.