“Another Subway”

Ranked #456 of 903 Restaurants in Anchorage
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nothing was wrong at all with this venue. It is Just another Subway location. Sometimes the line is a little long for me so we do not go there often.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Even though I've been at most Anchorage Subways multiple times, it is here I eat the most. After eating dozens and dozens of time at Subway I've learned two things, (1) Across the board they are definitely consistent. Consistent in food quality, service and atmosphere. (2) It is best to limit your visits there to perhaps no more that twice a year. Otherwise, the familiarity of repetitive visiting leads to too much duplication and a monotonous experience.

A friend and I frequently have lunch together, for a long period we went to Subway most of the time. One day we were getting ready to go to lunch again--discussed where to go---we both blurted out "Not Subway". We soon discovered that Anchorage is loaded with better and excellent Sandwich type shops. Now, we find it much more interesting to explore and enjoy new dining horizons. By infrequently visiting Subway their meals become more appealing, semi-delicious and I enjoy the experience much more.

Another thing we discovered at other establishments was that, even though they be busy, one hardly ever gets stuck in line behind a single person ordering separate meals for an office staff of sometimes, dozens. A pet peeve I have with Subway is that.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

this crew is always pleasant and quick. when i need something tasty for a quick dinner on the go, i always stop here.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The lines was too long, it was messy, and when I got my sandwich it was messy due to the lettuces was over the place and not enough dressing on it after I request it for extra sauces. For the two times i was there I can't have to request for either extra lettuces or sauce.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Subway in Anchorage is the same as anywhere else. Their subs are not great, but they are not bad either.