Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Falling in Love for 10yrs Celebrated

It was wonderful being able to celebrate my birthday and 10year anniversary with my husband doing a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AA1ex
via mobile
Terrified to terrific

John jumped with me and it was an amazing experience. I was terrified but he was super nice and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$105.00
from US$499.00
from US$266.77
More Info
All reviews tandem jump sky diving amazing experience instructional video tandem partner bucket list these guys adrenaline rush instructor company jumps chute las vegas instructions van jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Jump instructors and office staff are A+ professionals, are easy going and personable. The skydiving experience is amazing and worth every penny. I plan to jump again! If you do a tandem jump, ask for Jeff or Gordon to be your instructor.

1  Thank N5783OImatthewf
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Skydive Las Vegas did such an amazing job prepping me for my jump that I didn't realize how nervous I was until I got on the airplane. The entire experience was wonderful and I was so grateful for my instructor, Jordan. He made me feel safe and secure. I'm so glad I skydived and I am so glad I chose Skydive Las Vegas as my jump location.

1  Thank NewLasVegasLocal
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I had a great time!!! My instructor was amazing ! He told me everything I needed to know and by the end I was ready to go again!!! Awesome and nice people !

1  Thank djboosiefb
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Jace was my Tandem instructor. The trip was awesome. I will definitely do this again. Loved the experience and the folks were very funny and friendly.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank O4317YHmelissag
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Amazing experience, amazing instructors. Jumped for my first ever time here. First time in Vegas and I wont ever forget it thanks to these people. Book here now!!

Date of experience: January 2021