“Best Brunch Ever”

Early Bird
Get food delivered
Ranked #47 of 1,386 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

My husband and I are brunch snobs and Early Bird exceeded our expectations! Everything from the coffee, mimosas, and food were beyond delicious. I was craving a mix of sweet and savory so I had the Chicken and Donut plate. The sausage gravy was the best I've ever tasted. My husband had a giant burrito and ate every bite it was so tasty. We were extremely pleased with the service and only had about a 10 minute wait to get a table. The restaurant was very clean and had an overall bright and airy vibe to it. We recommend stopping here while in Omaha!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Loved the meal and service, beautiful and casual space in a lovely urban neighborhood. Great for early Sunday brunch. Enjoyed the Ham I Am Benedict.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service, a clean and appealing environment and a menu filled with appealing options should have made this a perfect choice for our group. It was also nice to see a covered outdoor patio under construction and due to be finished before summer.

My Denver Scramble was fantastic, and my daughter's egg whites and veggie scramble, and son-in-law's ham omlett were perfect. The two orders of French toast were not as good - undercooked in the center but nice around the edges. The acoustics were also very poor, so the five of us were barely able to hear each other, and our ears were ringing when we left.

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Fun, delicious and worth the wait! Can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Bloody Mary was amazing too

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

This place was an excellent surprise for our final breakfast in Omaha. For bacon lovers, they offer four types of bacon! Breakfast was delicious. Will remember this place for our next visit. We went to midtown location. Cute atmosphere, great staff!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank dawoodwoman

Been to Early Bird? Share your experiences!