US$70
US$63
US$80
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$111
US$93
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$76
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$50
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanjimmy johnssmall poolwaffleslauritzen gardensshort driveold marketeasy accessthe air conditioningcontinental breakfastdesk clerkbreakfast areathe college world serieshousekeeping stafffew blocksinterstatedowntown
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We decided to give this hotel a try as the other choice hotel that we usually stay at in Omaha has recently closed. The only good thing I can say about this place is that it is very close to the zoo, botanical gardens, and downtown attractions. It is nice to not have to drive across town to get to these attractions. However...
I was quite disappointed upon check-in to be given a second floor room, when I had asked for a first floor room upon reservation. I have mobility issues and I really didn't appreciate having to climb up steps with luggage. There is no elevator. There is also no hot tub, and the pool was TINY, not much bigger than a hot tub. It looked like it had originally been an outdoor pool that had later had a top put over it.
The rooms were just average. Decor was blah and seemed old. Brochure in room stated that they would be remodeling in a few months, and it could use it.
I am used to seeing signs in hotels that say if you want fresh towels to leave yours on the floor, but I saw I sign at this hotel I have never seen before. It said, we only change the towels every 3 days. If you want fresh towels you have to ask for them. Seriously??? That is just disgusting. I'm glad I was only here for one night.
Breakfast was a situation. There wasn't much selection. The sausage ran out pretty early and was never replaced. The biscuits were served cold and were as hard as rocks. They were extremely dry and made me cough. They had lemonade, but it was as strong as straight lemon juice. Take my advice and get breakfast at McDonald's down the street. The breakfast area is literally right in the middle of the lobby and it was a nightmare trying to walk through to get back to your room or to the front desk. A total traffic jam.
I would not stay here again. It is a bit of a hassle to drive across town, but there are much better accommodations to be had elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HUSKERTRAVELER
Reviewed 30 June 2017

hotel is old and outdated. No computer, no hot tub. When we walked into the room it smelled so we opened windows to air out. Room very small (not like internet picture.) The room above us was VERY noisy, until about 4:00 a.m. I almost called front desk. Not something I normally do. The outside of the building lacked curb appeal. Didn't look kept up at all. How hard is it to pull a few weeds.

The staff was okay. Breakfast was good and location great to the zoo and Old Downtown area. Not many good restaurants within walking distance (except McDonalds). I understand it was recently sold and they plan on redoing some of it.

Our electricity went out at 8:30 a.m. as one of us was in shower. It wasn't on yet by 10:00, when we checked out. Cold breakfast of cereal. No apology from staff or anyone for inconvenience. One of my more expensive stays and not to great. Very disappointed. Wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Maybe room on top floor. Although no elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

So first off, we arrive just after a major storm came through and there is zero power at the hotel. Which of course is out of their control, but they have no generators whatsoever unlike the hotels to the north and south. Again, not their fault, but they refused to refund even a percentage of the coat, and we had four rooms booked...so we we're stuck in a 200 dollar room that got to around 80 degrees and humid before the power came back around 2 am. So there's that part of it. Next thing, we go to eat breakfast in the morning and another disaster. Milk is empty, o.j. is empty, and food was terrible. At this point we are just miserable and can't wait to leave but we figure hell we might as well make the best of it and go swim. So we go get ready and head to the pool and what do you know! Big sign on the door saying pool is closed for maintenance....will never stay at another comfort inn again. Oh and also this place is extremely noisy, and with no power the room next door decided to party it up in the courtyard most of the night since it was cooler than in the room. Just a total disaster of a hotel. Stay far far away

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jordan I
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We were happy with our stay. Our room was spacious and loved the patio access. My parents also stayed and had a HUGE 2Q suite! Pool area is small and we were a little disappointed there was no hot tub but not a huge deal. Breakfast was extremely busy in the morning but they handled well, had large selection. Very convenient if you're going to the zoo- its less than a mile away. Also liked that it's right off the interstate and a gas station very close by.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Have stayed here 10 times in 10 years. Yes, aspects of site are dated, and both the pool and breakfast area seating are small for the crowd drawn...nothing else is this close to the zoo! When choosing this property, you may want to keep this in mind, it is likely to be busy....it would be a bad sign if they were not!
Beds were fine, our room was clean, staff friendly, pool crowded but operational, and the breakfast was busy but had several different hot and cold options. New ownership took over before our stay ended this time, so if you are awaiting updates to the property stay tuned!

Room Tip: Heads up, no elevator. Go early for breakfast.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family