All reviews free laundry an extended stay place to stay indoor pool room suite other guests oatmeal bed was comfortable minute drive other hotels front desk clerk the college world series kitchenette ihg housekeeping computers couch
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We picked this location after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were very happy with the room, service and location. Sterling checked us in. We had booked our reservation on line and the service had us in an ADA room. Since we had not requested these accommodations, Sterling allowed us to see the room before we decided to stay. The room was an apartment! Galley style kitchen, couch, desk, queen size bed and very large bathroom. Very comfortable. The ADA changes were for the type of doorway and cutaway counters - everything was satisfactory and very nicely done. Sterling was exceptionally nice to us.
Our bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed a quiet night's rest. The building also had a very nice exercise room, pool, patio with fireplace, gazebo and front desk area. The best features of the hotel were the theatre room and dining area. The theatre room had several recliners to view a nice size television, doors if needed, set off of the dining room. The dining room is used for evening socials during the week and breakfast daily.
Breakfast was a very nice surprise. Hot and cold options, including cheese omelets, potatoes, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, oatmeal, fruits, cereals, breads, yogurts, and all kinds of toppings! (Whew!) Served from 7:30 to 10:30, we went down about 8:30 and the food was hot and the area clean.
The rate was very reasonable. The location easy to find and easy to get to attractions. Staff is friendly and helpful. Yes, we will be back.

Room Tip: contact the hotel directly for reservations,
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FourMoons
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites, Omaha. I am very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities we offer and that the ADA room was welcoming to you and your guest. I will pass on your kind words to Sterling and the rest of the staff. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

We love Staybridge a Suites and chose this hotel for this reason. We were not disappointed! Motel is quiet, clean and very comfortable. Staff was outstanding! Very helpful and extremely polite! We enjoyed a great evening social after a long day driving which allowed us to just relax instead of going out to find something to eat. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was very nice. Breakfast was very good too! Would definitely choose this location again and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Linda C,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your room and our Social hour after a long drive. Please keep the Staybridge Suites, Omaha in mind when you travel through this area again.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Im a little late reviewing this place but here it goes. I stayed in July 2014 the staff was AWSOME and I MEAN AWSOME. The facility was a little older but still seems well maintained. We slept in so always got the tail end of breakfast but thats are fault. Its equipped with a kitchen so that is good, they also have ICE ready to go which is different from other Extended stay properties like Candlewoods. They even have a pitcher of water AWSOME.

The only thing negative i can say is that where the hotel is located is kind of tricky to get to with the traffic and there is not that many handicap spots to choose from. Other than that I will ALWAYS stay at that facility ALWAYS when in OMAHA.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to fill out a review of the Staybridge
Suites, Omaha. My staff loves to hear about each and every guests' stay. I am glad you enjoyed all the amenities that we offer and I will pass your kind words on to the staff.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had business at UNO, so the location was incredibly convenient. The daily breakfast and complimentary drinks/ light dinner Tuesdays through Thursdays were very good, the rooms were fantastic, and service was unobtrusive and friendly. They even let me check out late to fit my schedule better without penalty. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2015

Nicole,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide us feedback about your recent stay. We appreciate your positive feedback! I am glad that we were able to accommodate your late check out. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

We love Staybridge...the staff is always friendly, it's close to Childrens hospital for our daughters treatments, rooms are clean and up to date! They offer meals and drinks on certain nights of the week! This is our go to place to stay whenever we are here!

• Stayed: February 2015

I appreciate the review, thank you! I will pass your kind words on to the staff to let them know their hard work does make an impact on our guests! I hope everything is going well for your daughter and your family! Thank you again.