“Awesome cupcakes, quality food”

Jones Bros Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 22 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed 6 September 2016

This place has very good deserts and serves quality food. The only reason for 4 stars is because it is a little overpriced.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love the Sweet and Salty cupcakes! Their Salted Carmel Ice Cream is also amazing! Love their grilled cheese, waffle fries and especially their dipping sauce! yum!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The couture malt - holy lord. $12 for the most glorious dessert on Omaha. Birthday cake ice-cream malt (they have other flavor a too), topped with whipped cream, sprinkles, gourmet rice Krispy bar, three cake pops, donut holes, a dipped cone, and a freaking cupcake! I'm still dreaming of it. But the service - meh. It wasn't slow, it's the rude, it just seemed like the servers there were constantly giving us the same super-fake smile people use when they'd rather be doing ANYTHING but taking a second to point to the napkin holder, or handing you your dessert, or counting back change. Go for the food, but eat outside.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This was my 3rd time to eat Jones Bros Sunday Buffet. If you get there early when the food is just prepared you are going to get decent food. However, after 10:30-11:00 not so good. They don't refresh anything. They leave it till it is gone. This past Sunday everything was dried up and hard. When the fruit is done its done. They make good fresh omelets and waffles on request. That is their only redeeming grace otherwise, I would have asked for my money back. I don't know if having a plate of dried out hard food with a good omelet Is that worth $16? I don't think I will try their buffet again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Upon walking in to this modern Cupcake Mecca, I realized this was not your typical cupcake shop. The friendly young man at the counter was quick to explain the delightful offerings. From cupcakes to syrup infused macaroons. Creativity ranks number one at this spot. While we didn't try the ice-cream, it appeared this was a whole other aspect of the Cupcake mini franchise (this is apparently a second location). We purchased 6 cupcakes and 2 or 3 macaroons, to the tune of 26.00++. The cupcakes, while incredibly original in the flavor offerings were about average. Not incredibly moist and didn't leave me wanting to come back to more. This is all about the experience which can be a little overwhelming. My recommendation would be to enter, take a step back - try to take it all in and then sample a little of everything to decide for yourself.

Been to Jones Bros Cupcakes? Share your experiences!