“Would not recommend”

Grand China Buffet
Ranked #630 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 December 2015

The place is filthy. The entrance to the restrooms was horrible, floor was sticky, not swiped, trash on floor in men's restroom, and toilet stalls locks are broken,.

Food was ok, not great. If you want to eat over cooked food or on the buffet forever with no taste, your in the right place.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

unbelievable selection seafood beef sushi great salad bar fruit bar that just did not lack anything . really a great buffet. lots of selection for everyone. desserts just as top knotch as food. recommend to all.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Scary. We have been here twice. Food is fine, not great. Not always the freshest. The desserts especially seem a little stale. Reasonably priced and decent service for a buffet. But the second time we went the shredded cheese on the salad bar was MOLDY! We won't be back.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Nothing wrong that I could note---I simply do not do mystery critters adventurous seafood and such, so I might be missing their strengths. There were certainly no memorable standouts to this meal.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

To my great embarrassment, I took an out of town guest here. I know, stupid choice to go to a buffet at all, but this was really bad, even for a buffet. I did not find a single item that was not far below par. It would seem they lure some folks in with the crab legs, but they are not as big as they should be. Maybe they are good but I wasn't up to fighting a group of over-fed 10-year olds for the last few to see for myself. Everything I had was very oily, or if it was fried, very over-cooked.
In retrospect I am surprised how popular the place is given the prices. The large parking lot was filled and it is elbow to elbow around all of the serving buffets, of which there are many. The grazing cattle leave messes everywhere that is left uncleaned and adds to the effect.
All you can eat--that is if you can eat anything at all. I have lost my appetite for Chinese for a long time after this terrible experience. We all agreed that better food would have been found at any random gas station, if that puts this review into perspective.