“Warning!!!!! Read before going here!!!”
Review of Grand China Buffet

Grand China Buffet
Ranked #643 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 May 2016

My fiancee and I ate here tonight with our five children. The food was excellent but after we finished eating I went to the bathroom, while I was washing my hands I witnessed a waitress come out of a bathroom stall, proceed to come up to the sink, rinse her hands with water only for about 1 second, wipe them on her pants and go back to serving!! I immediately reported it to a lady I presumed to be the manager or owner and her response was "She (the waitress) not do that! She very clean girl!" A moment later the same waitress came up to the counter and the manager/owner must have told her in Chinese what I had reported and they both began laughing and the waitress appeared to be denying what I said, demonstrating how she "scrubs" her hands. Now 4 hours later my 15 year old son has vomited 3 times all over our hotel toilet!! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT EAT here!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Went during the weeke the first time and it was great..not crowded and the food was fresh. The 2nd time was on a weekend and it was so crowded it was hard to get to the food tables...kids were ransacking the buffet tables...and I have to wonder why the parents weren't supervising them. The price was decent and you have alot to choose from. I would go again...but not on a weekend,

Reviewed 14 December 2015

The place is filthy. The entrance to the restrooms was horrible, floor was sticky, not swiped, trash on floor in men's restroom, and toilet stalls locks are broken,.

Food was ok, not great. If you want to eat over cooked food or on the buffet forever with no taste, your in the right place.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

unbelievable selection seafood beef sushi great salad bar fruit bar that just did not lack anything . really a great buffet. lots of selection for everyone. desserts just as top knotch as food. recommend to all.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Scary. We have been here twice. Food is fine, not great. Not always the freshest. The desserts especially seem a little stale. Reasonably priced and decent service for a buffet. But the second time we went the shredded cheese on the salad bar was MOLDY! We won't be back.