“What you want: cheaз crab legs or diarrhea?!!”
Review of Grand China Buffet

Grand China Buffet
Ranked #625 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 June 2016

IT'S REAL FED BACK of professional eater.
my first experience to visit in Grand China Buffet was be 2012. On this moment I think that rating was be (4-) star. But...right now only TWO. Why?
- very dirty
- The weekend food-scraps lying on the floor
- dirty restroom
- Most food ... just not tasty
Yes, there's a lot of food. a large assortment. but this place is more suitable for those who want cheap glut oneself. than for those who wants to enjoy the taste.
Be prepared for the fact that you will have diarrhea after 25-30 minutes after visiting this place (this is reality). Staff did not seem to wash their hands or washing products.
very sorry, but this place has deteriorated and my family and I go there no more.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

The Grand China Buffet has a very large selection of Chinese/American dishes from which to choose.General Tao's chicken to Won Ton soup and Mac & Cheese to Jello. This buffet is for the person who would eat quickly and leave.Nothing in the buffet selection dazzled the pallet, but I don't think that is the Grand China Buffet's target.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

My fiancee and I ate here tonight with our five children. The food was excellent but after we finished eating I went to the bathroom, while I was washing my hands I witnessed a waitress come out of a bathroom stall, proceed to come up to the sink, rinse her hands with water only for about 1 second, wipe them on her pants and go back to serving!! I immediately reported it to a lady I presumed to be the manager or owner and her response was "She (the waitress) not do that! She very clean girl!" A moment later the same waitress came up to the counter and the manager/owner must have told her in Chinese what I had reported and they both began laughing and the waitress appeared to be denying what I said, demonstrating how she "scrubs" her hands. Now 4 hours later my 15 year old son has vomited 3 times all over our hotel toilet!! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT EAT here!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Went during the weeke the first time and it was great..not crowded and the food was fresh. The 2nd time was on a weekend and it was so crowded it was hard to get to the food tables...kids were ransacking the buffet tables...and I have to wonder why the parents weren't supervising them. The price was decent and you have alot to choose from. I would go again...but not on a weekend,

Reviewed 14 December 2015

The place is filthy. The entrance to the restrooms was horrible, floor was sticky, not swiped, trash on floor in men's restroom, and toilet stalls locks are broken,.

Food was ok, not great. If you want to eat over cooked food or on the buffet forever with no taste, your in the right place.

Been to Grand China Buffet? Share your experiences!