“Very good gyros”

Feta's
Ranked #224 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Absolutely delicious Greek food. My wife and I just dined here for the first time. We both ordered the gyro plate with Greek potatos. It comes with a small Greek salad. The gyro itself was very good. The meat was tender, juicy, flavorful and plentiful. The pita bread was just right to hold up to all the toppings which included onions, very tasty tomatoes, tzaziki sauce and the forementioned meat. My wife and I both agreed that these gyros were some of the best gyros that we have ever had. That Greek potatos we had were just average. The small Greek salad that we both had was very good, mostly due to the house Greek salad dressing. It was so good that I actually licked the bowl dry, embarrassing my wife. They sell that dressing by the bottle at the counter and at a few local grocery stores (we took one to go). We also had a very good side order of dolmathes. The grape leaves were cooked just right and the hamburger and rice stuffing was perfect. We topped off our meal with a very good order of baklava. This time my wife licked the plate clean. The place was very clean, the service was very friendly and the food is fantastic. If you like Greek food, come here. We will be coming back, many times.

1  Thank Hapkidodave

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I went to Feta's after I tried to go to Jim and Jennie's Greek village but they were closed for vacation after assuring me they would be open. But Feta's in Miracle Hills got me my veggie gyro anyway. I will come here again,since I don't trust the other place to be open. I had the veggie gyro combo (with Greek potatoes) and it was great. My friend had the regular gyro and like it better than the other place. WE've decided we'll come back here again because we know the food is good and we know they will be open.

1  Thank tamiwhammy
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been here at least 3 times in the past year; we're never disappointed and leave happy. We always get a gyro and the dolmathes - which are consistently excellent. We also try adding something new every time - which turns out delicious every time! The decor is simple but clean, and the staff is friendly. We can't wait for the 2nd location to open, closer to our house.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Good Greek. Nice place to get a good lunch at a reasonable price. Small business with a couple locations. Can actually hear your lunch company for a conversation.

1  Thank Sixksled
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I've been here many times but today the food was not great. The chicken breast meal was two machine made chicken patties (think McDonalds grilled chicken) and not all at seasoned. It used to be a slow roasted chicken breast that was actually chicken.

Things change I guess.

Been to Feta's? Share your experiences!