“eyes bigger than my stomach”
Review of Zio's

Zio's
Ranked #74 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Had never been to Zio's and when we walked the aroma of pizza was to good to pass up. looked at the menu i ordered 2 slices each different, my husband ordered three, the waitress looked at us like "WOW" and when she returned we saw why, the slice was Huge maybe one third of a large pizza, we got a charge out of it and the slices were excellent good cold beveraages too

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Hand tossed, good pizza, affordable, and classic pizzeria style place in every regard. No frills, no fuss. Just basic solid pizza joint.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Being new to Omaha and getting my bearings professionally, it was nice having food delivered. On a Monday, the wait time was about an hour. However, I'm used to that. Pizza was basic and good.

I would order it again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The pizza had the most delicious yeasty chewy crust! The sauce was so zesty. The Italian sausage was perfect and the cheese was so stretchy and chewy and yum!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I feel terrible leaving a bad review on an Omaha classic, especially one all my friends LOVE but I have never eaten here and not gotten sick. None of my friends have, but my boyfriend has. Not sure what the deal is. Every few years I try again and at the end of the night every time I'm throwing up. I've tried the pasta and the pizzas. Never any luck. But like I said- most everyone I know loves it and never gets sick so I don't know what the deal is!

1  Thank Tara Jean N

Been to Zio's? Share your experiences!