“Absolute Best Lasagna in Omaha”

Biaggi's Ristorante
Ranked #32 of 1,466 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I just recently ate at Biaggi's Ristorante. I ordered their Lasagna Bolognese. I have to say that this was the best Lasagna I have ever had. I have been to Rome and eaten at several restaurants there as well and they pale in comparison to what I had eaten 2 days ago. I highly recommend this beautiful Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Our friends treated us to an anniversary luncheon.
Our waitresses was friendly, knowledgeable & efficient. I had the ravioli, 1 had the prime rib sandwich, 2 had the chicken marchelli. All of us enjoyed our choices.
It is a nice quite resturant.
Enjoyable afternoon.
We will return!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Whenever my wife and I have the opportunity to go to Biaggi's, we go. We've always had great service, everything in the menu is fantastic, and we've never left disappointed. My go to dish is the Shrimp Oregano. The bread before the meal is fantastic, and they have a good sized wine menu.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Came here from Lincoln for the spaghetti carbonara as there is not an Italian restaurant here that offer it. It was excellent! I had the half pasta and half Caesar salad. My other half had the stuffed shrimp and it was very good also. Loved the bread and olive oil. Service was spot on.

Will come back again.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

A wonderful menu full of variety and taste. Wine menu was the perfect size size. The only disappointment was that there were no canollis for desert.