“First visit back since M's reopened.”
Review of M's Pub

M's Pub
Ranked #3 of 1,409 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: M's Pub's timeless décor, casual atmosphere and friendly service help make dining truly pleasurable. Our extensive regular menu offers something for everyone, from our often imitated, but never duplicated escargot and scampi, fresh entree salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers, to light entrees from around the world. M's Pub's innovative nightly specials may include poultry, lamb, veal, fresh seafood, pasta or beef and have a long reputation for being on the cutting edge of cuisine.
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Was a great restaurant! I've been to M's many times over the years & this was my first visit back since they re-built. It was like seeing an old long lost friend! Food was out of this world, as expected & the staff is always happy to provide great service!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Last time I was in Omaha this building was a burned out shell. Nice to see the restoration is coming along. Thought to try this restaurant. I expected it to be very crowded at dinner time, but the design of the space makes it feel even more cramped. We sat at the bar and ate. The pot stickers were great. The Indian lamb satay was overcooked (asked for medium) and dry.....unimaginative spicing and presentation for the price. I'd stop here for a drink, then eat somewhere else.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere classy, elegant but not pompous! Food delusions, willing to be creative! Price really reasonable! Carrot cake...omgoodness THE BESSTTTTTT!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I know I am going against the grain, but I am not a big fan of M’s pub. Basically, the unique food contributions are not to my liking. If you are looking for a steak and baked potato best bet is to try some where else. My wife loved her horseradish crusted salmon. The space is rather cramped, but the service is outstanding. Make reservations.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Visiting from out of town, some friends recommended we meet here. Glad they did! Thanks to bartender, Chad, I had one of the best Old Fashions I've ever had. Went back for a late night drink/snack the next night. Had the potstickers at the bar which were fabulous... and more than I expected. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Been to M's Pub? Share your experiences!