“Good but unhealthy”

Add it.
Winchell's Donuts
Ranked #21 of 22 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Part of Amigo's, a good breakfast stop for donuts. Coffee too! Parking is difficult, really difficult being on a very busy intersection.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We visited Omaha and our hotel had no continental breakfast so we went to get kids some fun eats and found a old Winchells. It was awesome just like I remember as a kid the fresh baked donuts stacked one behind the other filled cases of sweet goodness the kids were in AAaah from the selection. Great fun and guilty goodness.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

The donuts are ok, but to be a donut is a donut. There wasn't anything amazing about these. The customer service was good.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I love doughnuts, and Winchell's has the best! They're glazed doughnuts are NOT sickly over sweetened like Krispe's are, but just the right about of sweet. The double chocolate doughnuts are to die for! When I lived out of state, I actually craved these doughnuts, and when I came for a visit, I always picked up a dozen...or two to take with me!! The coffee is great and the staff is friendly!! I think I'm going to quit writing about this place and go get me some more doughnuts!! Yum! :)

Been to Winchell's Donuts? Share your experiences!