“ooh la la!!”

Le Petit Paris - French Bakery
Ranked #8 of 22 Bakeries in Omaha
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 25 October 2015

These fresh baked French pastries are out of this world. Each creation is a work of art and each bite is full of flavor. The hard part is trying to decide which ones to choose. They have mini cakes and tarts, fresh baguettes, brioches and croissants stuffed with chocolate and other delicious fillings. If you want to treat yourself or someone else you need to stop in. Get their early for the best daily selection.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

So I have been going here for over a year now. I go almost every Sunday morning to get croissants. AMAZING!!!. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone. They do small pastries and also French breads as well. If you go on a weekend make sure to get there early because they always sell out of everything fast.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

The pastries at this little bakery are out-of-this-world! Just delicious--particularly the twists and the almond croissant. The desserts are beautiful to look at, but just so-so, flavor-wise. I expected more intensity in the fillings. Also, the desserts don't "hold" well--my advice would be to eat them immediately.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

In past, I would be the first to laud and recommend pastries from this establishment. However, last week, my husband purchased a burnt pastry and brought it home...a treat for me. I was surprised. Surely the restaurant wouldn't have sold burnt pastried. I sent them a private message asking about pastry explaining that I thought the pastry appeared to be burnt. I did not, however, ask for a refund. Why, because my intent was to give owners a heads up that their product is not on par with previous offerings. Mistakes can happen and I thought that I was being helpful. Well, it's been about 5 days since I sent note. I never heard back from management. Maybe they didn't like tone of my note, but even then I'd expect a curt thank you for your input. I find no response to be the absolute worst form of customer service. If they can't handle a criticism, then how are they on other matters? The doubt creeps in.... do they care about their customers?

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Went with sis in law and had Swiss, turkey and artichoke quiche that was veryyyy good but the crust was a little "wet". Other items looked excellent and plan to go back to try some!