“Stumbled upon this place...glad we did! ”

Spaghetti Works Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 1,403 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came across Spaghetti Works while searching for a family friendly pasta place. This was exactly what we were looking for. HUGE portions and all the meals included a salad bar trip. So many items on the salad bar...and a bazillion different dressing choices. It pleased adults and kids alike. The prices were reasonable...3 adult meals, 1 kid meal, and 3 alcoholic drinks cost $60! We were well fed and couldn't finish our meals. And the garlic bread was delicious, too! We were served by a very attentive member of the wait staff. We will definitely go back when in the area!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Good value for food, however the pasta and sauce needed more flavoring. Salad bar had a good variety and well maintained. Server was busy and hard to track down to order dessert, but glasses were never empty.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A good place for fast Italian food. Great atmosphere full of old signs. They have a great salad bar and you get refills on your pasta meal so you won't leave hungry. Try this pasta with peppers and onions

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Great pasta place. Chose from one or several sauces on a choice of a variety of pasta noodles. A good salad bar plus bread is included. Reasonable prices. I left fuller than a tick. Nice corner location in old downtown area. My first visit. I would recommend.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant 2 days ago by recommendation from the hotel I stayed in. The restaurant itself is not fancy and was full of families (I suppose most children ❤ spaghetti). We were seated at a table that had little arm room that we knew would not accommodate myself and the 3 men in our party - we asked the server to reseat us to a larger table - DONE. The server was nice but I found her not too attentive, here's why:
I SPECIFICALLY asked for "the works" which offers a sampling of all sauces in one order. Never did I imagine the sauces would literally be on one plate and not in individual serving bowls for tasting. I am one who prefers my food not to run together. MORE IMPORTANTLY it's Lent and I asked for ALL VEGETARIAN NO MEAT SAUCES!!! We receive our lunch and lo and behold there's a chili sauce on my plate!! When I asked our waitress Courtney "Is this chili MEAT sauce?" She looks at my plate, replies nonchalantly "Yes" and then disappears!! When she returned she asked if I would like a box?!? Uuummm NOOO why would I want a box to take home food I can not eat!! She never inquired as to why I had an almost full plate of spaghetti and sat with such disappointment.

Pros: Great price, relaxed atmosphere, salad bar options were nice and fresh, garlic bread amazing and red sauces are really good!

Cons: Customer service/complaint resolution sucks. Skip the white sauces they are quite bland, the cheese sauce was weird to me but the pesto sauce may be worth a try.

Been to Spaghetti Works Restaurant? Share your experiences!