“Good, classic pasta.”
Review of Enzo's Italian

Enzo's Italian
Ranked #69 of 1,547 Restaurants in Omaha
Description: Full service restaurant specializing in Italian cuisine, pizza, pasta and seafood. We also offer catering for small to large groups.
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We tried this place today for lunch on a whim. The server was lovely, the atmosphere is charming/classic vibe, and the food was hot and good. We especially liked the complimentary garlic butter with our bread, and the chicken orzo soup was delicious. I felt my marinara bowtie pasta was very good, but was missing just something else. My husband enjoyed his beet & goat cheese salad.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Many years ago this part of town was the hub of city government and the center of well-to-do folks in Omaha. Now what remains is the history only and some streets that many Omahans rarely visit as it may be (incorrectly) perceived as an unsafe place to be. But in all honesty I would not choose this part of town as place to go to stroll down the sidewalks and to casually window shop. But there TWO restaurants, conveniently located right across the street from each other, that I would make trips to over and over and over again. Enzo's is one of the two! Unpretentious, small, and very good on all fronts! The food is prepared exquisitely and the accompaniments are perfect. We visited as two couples, crammed into a small booth, and enjoyed an intimate dinner just right for friends. The price is up there with fine dining menus of down town Omaha, so don't expect to pay less because they're located in a run down forgotten part of town, but you will appreciate the good food. Although I can't say that I will become a monthly regular customer, I'm sure to return from time to time. It was worth the trip.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We had a group of seven dining out over the Holidays. Our table was crowded into a small space and was slightly uncomfortable. Our food was good ,but mostly it was unoriginal and service was spotty. Yes our waiter was busy, but service was uneven. Those diners that ordered sodas and beer received theirs immediately, but our wine bottle stood unopened on our table for close to 15 minutes while the staff stalled on our glasses and wine opener. Water glasses were not refilled until meal was nearly over. Appetizers were good especially carpaccio. My chicken Dana was good not great. The lasagna eaters loved theirs and the spaghetti and meatball eaters liked theirs.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Enzo's is just as good as any fine restaurant on the Italian Riveria. We dined there again and had wonderful Peroni beer on draft, Tuscan Chicken Soup, Linguine Bolognese, Eggplant Parmigiana and some of the best Scallops in Omaha or anywhere. The expresso was fine after dinner with the Cannoli and Cheesecake. Not a large restaurant, but one that is large on flavor, atmosphere and service.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016

i'm a Joisey guy visiting Omaha, and some local friend told me i was going to love Enzo's pizza. They were right. The vegetarian pizza my friend got was as good as it gets, and my Margarita Pie was top shelf. I've had the Pizza twice now and will stand behind my ratings. I ried the three cheese ravioli with 50/50 red and white sauce on my last visit, recommended by the waitress, and it was wonderful. The place is polular with the locals.. always a good sign.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Enzo's Italian? Share your experiences!