“Love, love, love”

Pitch Pizzeria -West Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Pitch Pizzeria -West Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 1,429 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We come here frequently the amazing selection of wine and incredible menu. We always get the truffle fries. They also have yummy Edamame, Tuscany White Beans and Pistachio Bussels sprouts as aps. My fav pizza is the Marsala (w/fig sauce, goat cheese, pear, arugula...) Beyond the pizzas, there are many great dishes and they have the Best Tiramisu in town. Although, some bring their kids here, I save this for adults only lunches & dinners. Hope to try their brunch soon. The West location has the best Patio & Deck!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

A refreshing new take on the pizza business. We rented the top level for a wedding rehearsal dinner and were blown away for the views, the atmosphere and the staff. The pizza and appetizers were fantastic and the beers were ice-cold. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were staying nearby in town and decided to wander over for Happy Hour from the hotel. Short walk and it was a lovely day.

We were there just to kill time, and are pizza fiends. We decided on a chicken pesto and some drinks. All part of the specials for the evening.

Our server was obviously new, but he was a good kid. Very friendly, and seemingly good at his job. Some women behind us were being very hard on him for the bartender messing up the drinks, but he was apologetic and rectified the situation. We had no problems with him whatsoever.

The pizza itself was good, not great. I was expecting wood-fired, brick oven pizza, but that's not really what this was. The crust was pretty good, and so were the chicken and pesto sauce. It was just missing some "soul." Drink list was fair to good from a beer perspective.

The ambiance was quite nice. The restaurant seemed like it was a little more pretentious than it justified. Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice place, nicely appointed, with good food. Something was just amiss to me. A little too dark, and a little too faux-trendy with all the different types of mules (drinks).

Anyway, I was actually quite pleased with the joint, and enjoyed my food. I could see it being a good place to grab some food and beers after work, or even a date night, if you lived out west.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Another place coworkers said to try but get there early as it fills up. Parking lot was packed at 5:45pm so parked across the street. Once inside downstairs was surprised it was not packed given the lot was full of cars. Bartender said upstairs was standing room only so glad I stayed at downstairs bar. Asked about local brews on draft and they only had one. It was a very good amber ale that came quickly along with big glass of water. Perused the menu and decided on VIP Mac n Cheese as my youngest daughter loves this stuff. It came quickly, hot and smelling great. Lots of pasta with grilled chicken, fresh spinach and asparagus and 3 different cheeses topped with crushed bread crumbs. Wonderful taste and went well with the ale. Many other things on the menu that others at the bar spoke highly of will bring me back.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I'm just a simple kind of guy who likes pizza! I'm not a foo-foo eater. So, we chose to build our own pizza. The selections on the menu for pizza, pasta, or salads were way too hard to decipher if you are a simple guy with simple tastes. Their concoctions had ingredients some of which I didn't even know what they were. Drinks came in very small glasses. The place was pretty empty in the early afternoon, so I was surprised it took so long to get served. Our waiter patiently explained what was what for us & was very friendly. It's a pretty loud place too with all the hard surfaces. Our pizza & salad WERE very good. Not my kind of place, but adventurous eaters will probably love it.

Been to Pitch Pizzeria -West Omaha? Share your experiences!