See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Location - This hotel has an excellent location. It is on 72nd near Dodge, so you can easily access nearly every part of town quickly. Westroads Mall is only a few minutes west (continue on for western Omaha), the University of Nebraska and midtown are minutes away; if you want to head farther out to downtown Omaha or the zoo, the interstate is nearby. The location couldn't be better.

Rooms - We had two queen beds for a family of three. The room was clean, and it included a microwave and mini-fridge (I have been in far more expensive hotels that lacked these). Many of the rooms have direct access to the pool, ours had a balcony that looked down on it.

In some areas the halls smelled like smoke.

Amenities - The pool area was great. The pool was clean and decently sized, there was a hot tub and (a big surprise for us) a sauna. The minimum depth in the pool was 3 feet, so it was a little tough for or 4 year old to play without us carrying him.

Also, the Quality Inn shares a building with the Shark Club. They provide room service for hotel guests with no extra charge. Take advantage of it!

Some other reviewers mentioned safety - the only other business nearby is the Shark Club. There isn't any appreciable foot traffic, but according to the locals I asked the club can be a bit sketchy at times. I didn't observe anything myself (quite to the contrary, I couldn't get in because I didn't meet the dress code), but it might be something to keep in mind.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Price was moderate but found the rooms in horrible shape. Dirty. Seemed like original carpeting. Everything was OLD. But everything worked. Type of place you knew you had to get some sleep but didn't want to go to bed....or walk barefoot in the carpet!! Outside entrance on side of hotel was dimly lit and hidden....really high risk layout for getting assaulted. That entrance is to the side of the parking lot and not visible. Scary. Lobby area was in much better shape than the room. Think twice before staying here. It really needs to be torn down and rebuilt or a bottom to top renovation. I would NOT advise staying here. Hallway layouts were very strange....difficult to describe here. We did eat dinner at their upstairs bar area and the food/servers were great. Stay somewhere else unless old dirty surroundings don't bother you. Safe travels.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank imajwru
Reviewed 10 June 2016

We stayed at this hotel one night. The registration person was friendly and we had no trouble checking in. Our room was a handicap room located toward the back of the hotel. I would NOT consider this a handicap room because it had a tub not a walkin shower. The shower head was adjustable but it fell from the holder and I was unable to reattach it. The water in the tub could not be turned off completely after a morning shower. There was a seat available for the shower/tub but if a guest has mobility issues this would not be a good place to stay - since they would have to step over the side of tub.

Breakfast was barely adequate. Scrambled eggs, some fruit, yogurt, and the normal morning bread offerings. Coffee cups were very small. There was a sign informing guests that no food was permitted outside of the breakfast serving area. We were able to take our coffee cups to our room. I have never experierienced this 'rule' before at any hotel.

To me, the halls were dim with minimal lighting. The hotel is old and could use updating.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

A good place to stay for a brief period of time. Has all the necessities, bed was fine and room was clean. Free breakfast wasn't very great, but it's free. Shower went hot and cold sometimes. Room looked very dated. Other than that, our stay was fine.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We have stayed at this hotel over Memorial Weekend for several years and have enjoyed our stays- until now! Today is our 3rd and final night here and we have had NO maid service. We had to beg for towels last night and again tonight. We are currently waiting for towels to be delivered- but we need showers NOW- We're going to a dance tonight and have been dancing all day. The front desk clerk said she was sorry we had no maid service but didn't offer to fix the problem- our trash cans are overflowing, our shower soap is used up. There is no microwave in this room and the refrigerator barely keeps food cool. Since when did Quality Hotels give up maid service? The internet is very slow and sometimes does not work at all. I just can't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple