US$70
US$63
US$82
US$80
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$76
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$98
ComfortInn
US$124
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotels.com
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is on the older side, but very well maintained. Our room had a king bed and a queen with plenty of space. We had a small hot water issue, which the hotel refunded us for, also got discount zoo tickets from the front desk and saved 20$! Clean room, great staff, sweet pool. I will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is an old property than is run down, smells bad and is both dark and dingy.
The rooms are not small but tiny. Every hallway smelled like stale cigarette smoke.
The breakfast room was awful. Every single cloth seat cushion was stained--honestly. In addition, the food itself was subpar, at best.
We would never stay here again. Seriously, I would almost rather sleep in my car.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darryl L
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This hotel is outdated but I really enjoyed my stay. the room was clean and had a fridge. I found the bed to be very comfortable. The pool area is large and nice too. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. However, make sure to double check and call the hotel if you reserve a room online. A friend had a mix up with the travel site, which booked him at this hotel correctly for a Tues-Wed-Thur stay but the hotel put him in the computer for Mon- Tue-Wed-Thur. So when he didn't show up on Monday, they cancelled his room. They were booked up the day of his arrival so he bunked with me for the night and they had a room for him the next day. The cable channels are a bit lacking if you are a channel surfer like me who likes a bit of variety. If you take a right turn out of the parking lot and go down the road a few miles there are lots of places to eat. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Yep. See my photos for info on this, but suffice it to say, if you are a 2A person, you don't want to book here, period.

Well, I had booked here without knowing that, and not having time to rebook elsewhere, I dealt with it, and here's what I found:

This hotel features a large pool and a nightclub. Normally, I avoid such properties, because I'm looking for a quiet nights sleep, not excitement. Luckily, I was on the opposite side of the building from the nightclub, and decently insulated from the pool area.

The bathroom in the handicapped room was... dated at best, and the layout could be an issue for anyone that actually had to deal with it in a wheelchair.

The parking lot was weirdly shaped, tight cornered, and had people parking waaay too large of vehicles in waaay to small of parking spaces (many occupying 2-3 spaces) just to try to get close to the doors. There were plenty of parking spaces on either side of the building, but the main doors were "in the middle" where the roads were narrow. People were even parking in the "fire zones" just to get close to the doors. Overall, it was a mess.

When I took a shower, I had to be very careful with the temp settings. About five times, it suddenly went to "all hot water" on me without warning. I ended up using pretty much straight cold to prevent being scalded. No fun at all.

I was to stress that I was on the outside of the facility, and decently away from the pool when I say this one: The building smelled of water all the time. It smelled perpetually wet. That was odd.

When attempting to use their free wifi, I got an SSL error on one node, but not on another one. Goofy.

This is a multi-story property, but no elevators. Keep that in mind if you have any problems with stairs.

The ice machine was decent, and produced good "hard" ice (not just barely frozen), but the machine itself was spewing ice at random all over the floor. Perhaps that had something to do with the perpetual water smell.

This facility cost me more than I prefer to spend, and had me annoyed from the moment I walked up to the door. I'm going to make sure I don't repeat this mistake again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank kansasccw
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I previously reviewed this property in July 2015. I just re-read my comments and they remain true, in my opinion. We spent one night here just this week under the same circumstances; grandparents and two grandkids.

This property, although dated, has great potential. Apparently, the owners don't care.

I would like to add something about the onsite restaurant/lounge "Sharky's."

I asked the desk clerk if it was appropriate for kids and she said yes. However, we decided to order a "take out" instead as wee ones were getting tired and just wanted to chill with a cheeseburger and a movie after a long day on the road.

The food was really pretty good. We ordered cheeseburgers, chicken tenders for kids and a chicken sandwich. They were well proportioned, cooked right, and reasonably priced.

However, after walking into the place (which is part of the building complex) I was certainly glad we didn't take the kids in. Sort of a lounge/slash bar atmosphere with pool tables. The young woman who waited on me was pleasant enough, but I couldn't help but notice she was NOT wearing SHOES ... even in the kitchen!

The cook spoke to me directly; he was friendly enough and seemed genuinely concerned I would get a decent product. He did tell me, though, it wasn't his "day" job.

Room Tip: If you have kids and want easy access to the pool area, request a poolside room. They do charge a bit more for them, however.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family